Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm going to call FNL tomorrow to see what they say about these cards not working. Paypal not working either
Sounds good. I just called and hung up after 30 mins of wait time. I think lots of folks are calling in and trying to order (even though they said no phone order) or trying to sort out any ordering mishaps/discrepancies.

So once you get that email confirmation I can relax??
Assuming this is an online only release then I would say so. Historically, it's always been muddy with Finishline since they pull shoes from stores as well, but if a person was buying that shoe right before you, and there's none left in your size, your order will be canceled.

Patience is the key... Got thru 3 times on FNL earlier. Ordered me, my homeboy, and bro-in-law a pair each. I just got thru eastbay for my size a few minutes ago.

Keep trying guys...

On a Nike conference call this week, Nike execs said, "As demand grows, they will continue to produce more, to meet the demand." They added that they would still obviously have limited releases, which they will only produce in low numbers. Basically they are saying that their GRs will flood, and this constant restock game is something to get used to.

Back
Top Bottom