Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Word!  What time is it happening?  Mad early?

Opening to closing so 10a-6p I think is sunday hours. Apparently Pearlridge FA already has it but I get a different answer everytime I talk to someone there. 2 people said released today but when I went the dude was like no it's a raffle and don't when they're doing it... I don't give a **** I already got mine but a straight answer would have been nice! :smh:

First time doing the raffle method. Ended up with two pairs.
I know a lot of people end up waiting for these doing raffle method or bracelets. From my personal experience it has not been a good look. What has worked is buying them online thats how I got the 11s today and the 13 he got game last week. Never would have thought it would be such easy transactions thought it would be  a lot more crazy. I ended up doing order for myself as well as my brother and my boy. 

I wish there was a thread devoted strictly to information on the release, additional sites that have it available, and information about additional restocks, or discounts.

Are people really interested in other peoples stories? Unless there really funny, or wild. What's the point? Just to use an already used gif over and over?

I think that was the initial reason why this thread was made, people go crazy like they won the lotto when they cop so they share their "victory" to everyone. LOL I get what you mean though you just gotta filter all the other messages.

Question?...You're on Finishline checkout...

Your name on your card is John H. Doe Jr.....Finishline:

First Name:

Last Name:

Do you insert initials and suffix? What is the correct way? I believe that is why some can never get through.

Opening to closing so 10a-6p I think is sunday hours. Apparently Pearlridge FA already has it but I get a different answer everytime I talk to someone there. 2 people said released today but when I went the dude was like no it's a raffle and don't when they're doing it... I don't give a **** I already got mine but a straight answer would have been nice!
mean.gif
Thanks for the info!  I'm heading down there now and I'll see if I can find anything out.  Mahalos!

Hey yall.  NDC flaked out on me (as previously stated).  Got in the Subaru and was first line at a local sleeper.  Copped an 11.0.  My first.  Hope yall did well today.

Has NDC link on twitter been dead (at first) on just the last 2 releases?

Tried to cop the 13's last week, and link was dead for the first 4-5 clicks.

Happened again today, so I'm just wondering if it was just the last two or before? And does it just happen on Jordan releases?
This happened to me on both the last two releases. I refreshed and then just clicked the link again and it loaded. I think it is for bots now, but it stinks for people doing it manually who may just catch the link that fast. I still scored both shoes, but thought this was interesting.

How come my cousin was able to order 2 pairs using the same account and everything on Foot Locker?

Surprisingly, I did not have any problem using my CC with FNL.....went through on the first try.....

Has NDC link on twitter been dead (at first) on just the last 2 releases?

Tried to cop the 13's last week, and link was dead for the first 4-5 clicks.

Happened again today, so I'm just wondering if it was just the last two or before? And does it just happen on Jordan releases?
these and the barkley foams links were dead for like 10-15 secs

man, got 2 pairs on FNL this morning. nervously waiting for shipping email. when you think it will come? i did regular shipping. monday? hope they don't cancel one since it was one per person....
Emails for the 13 last week were sent to some as early as 7am Sunday morning. Mine came Monday morning. Use the UPS reference tracking trick with your order number sometime tomorrow (mine was created in the afternoon even though I checked out 20 minutes after release) if you don't get shipping confirmation yet and see if labels have been created.

Since I am "new" will I have rights/permissions to post in buy or sell forum. Some of my posts are reviewed because I am new. I am not sure that works out.

i got someone who would trade me my black/white 13s for there bred 11s . anyone think it's a even trade ? or should someone add cash .

Since I am "new" will I have rights/permissions to post in buy or sell forum. Some of my posts are reviewed because I am new. I am not sure that works out.

U gotta have 300 posts and I think 6 months time here. Read the guidelines in there

On FTL I tried about 5 times before it let me complete my order for the Bred XI's.  They really need a new system.  First it jams up trying to get on the site, then you are constantly adding it to cart to even get sneakers added.  Then it freezes when you try to checkout.  ITS JUST CRAZY!

Back
Top Bottom