Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone call FNL and get the credit card situation worked out yet? It didn't take any of my cards or Paypal. Luckily I had a new debit card I hadn't used on there yet in any past transactions. I'm going to all tomorrow to see what the deal is

A lot of people would do that trade, I would take the Breds over the HGG 13s, but that's just me.

I got a pair of bred XI back in Decembrr. Picked up this pair as possible trail bait since I didn't get the HGG 13 last weekend. I guess I will try when they come in.

Hope theres one person there shut down ndc site everytime have hot shoe release so they cant use there bots!

So Far 3-3 on online buys...

I lucked out on raffles..RSVP in NTSM and NTLA...and on local kick store...

Eastbay and Footaction came trouht though..

Sucks that I wont have them in my hands for a couple of days, but I know the wait will be worth it.

Sucks that I wont have them in my hands for a couple of days, but I know the wait will be worth it.
hey man, glad you got a few pairs, lol.

Alarm went off and thought nah, I'd rather get more sleep. Woke up 3 hours later, jumped on my phone, grabbed the twitter link via FNL, done 15 mins later, rolled over and back to sleep. I hope everyone that wanted these was finally able to copp. If you weren't able to then you probably don't deserve them.

For me Eastbay has worked on the last two releases. The wait will be worth it better than standing on a line and wasting your time!

Glad you finally got your pairs lol

Question?...You're on Finishline checkout...

Your name on your card is John H. Doe Jr.....Finishline:

First Name:

Last Name:

Do you insert initials and suffix? What is the correct way? I believe that is why some can never get through.
Thought the same thing but I never put the suffix and got through on the 88's. But have been getting declined on every release after that. But other things I have bought went through no problem. System is hosed

Last edited:
Question?...You're on Finishline checkout...

Your name on your card is John H. Doe Jr.....Finishline:

First Name:

Last Name:

Do you insert initials and suffix? What is the correct way? I believe that is why some can never get through.
Do not insert initials and suffix just put example John Doe and there shouldn't be a problem at all. The only reason I know some orders get hassled is if the billing and the shipping address are different. I use a middle initial and on my order I didnt put it and worked fine. Hope the info helps and good luck with other releases.

Side note: When I did put my middle initial it wouldnt work!

Last edited:
Yeah L.A. was wild...I remember a couple of you L.A. peeps trying to get in few days back.....no one in my circle got a in this time around..

That online shiiizz is dumb though..

People bash finishline, but at least they update their inventory..FTL and FA didn't Eastbay was the only one that updated..

Copped with relative ease couldn't believe the amount of pairs they had in each size at hibbets here in JC mo.

Easy cop for me today. Though I once hated the TLO\DM system, it is so much better than camping especially when you get you processes down.
nthat.gif

All Im trippin on now is that everybody and they momma gonna have these.
mean.gif

Does anybody agree that the quality on these were much better than the release back in December? I had way less glue this go round...

I think some shipping confirmations from orders on Finishline may go out tomorrow. Based from the 13s last week, some folks started getting their shipping emails on Sunday.

It looks like both NDC and FTL orders went through. Also managed to grab a pair at the mall at 930am.

Wife will kill me if she finds 3 new boxes of breds in the closet next week! This is a serious disease and I need help. :-/

Lol. After being a sneaker head since '98, I can't hide boxes anymore. Wifey starts to follow your trends. Btw, I think we all need some serious help; intervention! Lok

It looks like both NDC and FTL orders went through. Also managed to grab a pair at the mall at 930am.

Wife will kill me if she finds 3 new boxes of breds in the closet next week! This is a serious disease and I need help. :-/

I've been a sneaker head since '98 and wifey's known my addidction since. They know when you buy kicks and how many boxes are there. They follow your moves and trends. She won't kill you unless you tell her. BTW, I think here at NT, we all need serious help; intervention! Lol

sooooo pissed. camped overnight only to get the last pair they had which was a 14 (i wear a 9-9.5) seems like the spot got like 2 pairs of each size. i sold the 14 for 250, thinking i'd be able to cop a 9 or a 9.5 for 260-270. hell no. resellers in my area go for the kill, asking for 325 firm and ****.... man....  this was my second try too, both times camped overnight and failed. fk the northridge area.

Back
Top Bottom