Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That custom with the black midsole up there looks amazing. I hope jb actually releases that one day. i honestly wish they would put the 11 on NikeID but then they couldnt milk the hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those customs up there look crazy.  Curious as to what is used to dye the midsole and have it not stain.

the closest they will get to that are the 11s that are releasing this holiday

..a different color midsole tho can make it look like a totally different colorway imo

Last edited:
That custom with the black midsole up there looks amazing. I hope jb actually releases that one day. i honestly wish they would put the 11 on NikeID but then they couldnt milk the hype.

A Jordan retro on Nike ID???

Nope, probably never going to happen.
Nike ID usually comes when all the pennies and nickels have been squeezed out a particular shoe line(Air Force 1 and Air Max 95 for example).

How deep was the line? I don't buy regularly anymore so most of this stuff is unbeknownst to me. Every now and then I'll see 5-10 dudes line up outside of the store in the morning, but nothing major.

Should've tried WSS though, I think your luck may have worked out better since most, if not all, branches received the shoes.
my local WSS in Fontana,CA had people lining up from 5pm the night before & they only received 17 pairs.

people were allowed to cop multiple pairs too.

A Jordan retro on Nike ID???

Nope, probably never going to happen.
Nike ID usually comes when all the pennies and nickels have been squeezed out a particular shoe line(Air Force 1 and Air Max 95 for example).

wishful thinking i know. would prolly ruin the shoe as well. Im sure we would see some horrendous colorways but also some sick ones. some things just shouldnt be messed with perhaps tho

my local WSS in Fontana,CA had people lining up from 5pm the night before & they only received 17 pairs.

people were allowed to cop multiple pairs too.
Do you think there are any other stores have bred 11 sz 9 in stock? Also did you see any barkley when you were in store?

And what's up with raffle in shoepalace? they didn't get shipment from nike or something?

Last edited:
I went to Pearlridge FL and also Foot Action.  Both said to check back on Wednesday since they get their shipment on Tuesdays.  I am certain they know when the shoes are dropping but want to keep it DL so they can scoop it up for themselves.  I know it sounds tin foilish but I would not put it past them lol.

That blacked out sole looks very very nice. For a lot of people, like myself, who wanna keep them just the way they but like that look..... Just paint the mid sole after there has been a little wear. Like my Cdp's had a couple little marks on em. Just paint it after and they'll look bran new all over again!

Do you guys just open a bunch of tabs for finish line? I've only gotten past the refresh timer once and after I clicked the checkout button the timer started again so I just stopped using it.

I've been 3 for 3 on eastbay so far but I'm thinking about trying finish line too next time. I had to click the add to cart button for about 2 hours before it actually worked on eastbay for this release.

can anyone answer my question?

I got a few pending charges earlier including pending of -$210 however there was one charge that didnt have a -$210 accompanied with it.

now i just checked all those pending charges are gone except -$210? did FNL mess up with my account again? or did i get them breds?

when i log into my account it says no orders and i got no email or any confirm

can anyone answer my question?

I got a few pending charges earlier including pending of -$210 however there was one charge that didnt have a -$210 accompanied with it.

now i just checked all those pending charges are gone except -$210? did FNL mess up with my account again? or did i get them breds?

when i log into my account it says no orders and i got no email or any confirm

No email, no shoes. You should get a confirmation email immediately after you're done paying.

After seeing 10-15 ppl already campin the night before at my local mall, I thought I'd take my chances online. Soon as I got home, I find out JJ may be getting them at midnight so I just stayed up and decided to give them a try. After a failed attempt, I set my alarm for 0730 and KO'd. Woke up and said if I fail online I would try the mall again. Got my Finishline tabs ready bc I'm never able to get thru eb, ftl, fa or champs. Spa screen came up in no time on the 3 tabs I had open. I'd like to thank NikeTalk, because if it wasn't for y'all recommending to hold tight, don't refresh and just let it do its thing, I damn sure would've gave up. Sure enough, approx an hour and a half later, shoes popped up with pretty much a FSR. Clicked my size and went thru the whole checking out process with ease. Once again good lookin out NikeTalk. Sorry for the essay.

Everybody thought resell prices would go down. Resellers are going to grab them no matter how many times they release. Resellers are out to make money and you are out to get you a fresh pair of kicks so it is an easy kill for resellers.

Everybody thought resell prices would go down. Resellers are going to grab them no matter how many times they release. Resellers are out to make money and you are out to get you a fresh pair of kicks so it is an easy kill for resellers.
Unless JB continues to flood the market with them.

Just once I'd like to see them absolutely destroy resellers by mass producing (at least one million) highly desirable kicks like the X1s. 

Just once it'd be great for them to set these resellers up by producing fake hype with lies and rumors about kicks being super limited -think Royal numbers.

Then, boom, hundreds of pairs flood each mall. 

That'd be poetic. 

Resellers would be out thousands of dollars. 

I went to Pearlridge FL and also Foot Action.  Both said to check back on Wednesday since they get their shipment on Tuesdays.  I am certain they know when the shoes are dropping but want to keep it DL so they can scoop it up for themselves.  I know it sounds tin foilish but I would not put it past them lol.

Fo sho... HOH Ala Moana mngrs are the coolest guys who usually give me the 411 on point. FA ehh... Anyway just got both of my FNL shipped emails. I good mayn!

The name of the thread answers your question on why it got taken off -

OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO "BRED" - THE AFTERMATH.... NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - PAGE 1237

If you're selling or trading go to BUY/SELL Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the tracking # e-mail this morning, but the actual tracking number is from a 2011 delivery (already delivered).  Never seen that before, do they usually figure it out and send a corrected number?  Weird.

I've been wearing one of my December pairs for the last 3 days of this NCAA tourney heater I'm on... They are wearing much better than I had anticipated :smokin
No insta-crease. Probably because they fit my foot better than most of the retros released over the last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom