Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

haha, dude looked up how to take a screenshot (third tab)
You're an idiot. Why would I make up such a story. I've been here since 2006 and I don't post unless it's useful or something important.

I only ordered 1 pair from FNL through the mobile site because I didn't want to get my order canceled (I thought it was 1 per order). I bought 2 pairs from NDC and those came first. I didn't really care about the single FNL pair since I were NOT going to wear them for quite a while. I opened made sure there were 2 shoes and they were the same size with no defects and put them back in and straight to the closet. I'm not going to go HAM and stare and oogle at it for hours on end when I already got 2 pairs from NDC a few days prior.

I already packed it up and printed up the return label from nike. PERIOD. What's the point in lying? If you want I can grab my 2 NDC pairs and grab 2 RIGHT shoes and put them in one box and take a picture for you. Does that get your jollies off?

People these days...

Edit: here is my email for the return label for a refund 3 months after purchase:

click picture for details

You're an idiot. Why would I make up such a story. I've been here since 2006 and I don't post unless it's useful or something important.

I only ordered 1 pair from FNL through the mobile site because I didn't want to get my order canceled (I thought it was 1 per order). I bought 2 pairs from NDC and those came first. I didn't really care about the single FNL pair since I were NOT going to wear them for quite a while. I opened made sure there were 2 shoes and they were the same size with no defects and put them back in and straight to the closet. I'm not going to go HAM and stare and oogle at it for hours on end when I already got 2 pairs from NDC a few days prior.

I already packed it up and printed up the return label from nike. PERIOD. What's the point in lying? If you want I can grab my 2 NDC pairs and grab 2 RIGHT shoes and put them in one box and take a picture for you. Does that get your jollies off?

People these days...

Edit: here is my email for the return label for a refund 3 months after purchase:

Who's the idiot for not checking out both shoes and making sure they're good? Lol

People these days...

Who's the idiot for not checking out both shoes and making sure they're good? Lol

Chill, it could happen to anybody. I buy shoes in the winter from ndc that I don't look at for months till the weather gets better. For all I know I've got two right or left pairs right now because I honestly don't check all pairs, especially shoes I have multiples of.

Last edited:
jordan is killing us.. releasing the same shoes multiple times these days.. kills its value for resellers but also kills it for us collectors

jordan is killing us.. releasing the same shoes multiple times these days.. kills its value for resellers but also kills it for us collectors

What a hypebeast! It disnt kill it, it actually benefited everyone! You planning on selling yours? Who cares if they restock every year!! ONLY resellers and hypebeasts. True collectors and fans and people who ball in these like myself will be happy. Screw hypebeasts.

Y does it kill us collectors in a "mike Ditka voice" STOP IT! I'm a long time collector and this helps me I was able to grab my two pairs with halfway ease. Super beast for saying that bro.

Last edited:
Lately I've been seeing a lot of this shoe around. Every couple has them on. Glad everyone can get one for their gf too.

Yah screw them so everyone have a chance to grab this shoes for a retail price!the value of shoes is now not favor for those reseller!!!

Unless they changed the policy recently you can return unworn product with receipt at any time.
Got my pair opened them to inspect and find glue stains ... Asked the guy at Champs if he could just swap them out he told me they only had 1 pair of each size and I could return them and get refund or send them to nike .... Nah ill live with the little glue stain been wanting these for 2 long

Back
Top Bottom