Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

they should release till everyone who wants a pair gets one lol
I wouldnt like that cause then bred will be boring i mean they dropped them twice already but still imagine going to the store and seeing bred after release date? Wouldnt look right.

The JJ pair I copped that randomly popped up on their site finally shipped 
mean.gif
What size were the pair you scored?

Can you tell me what the tracking info says the shipping weight was? I ordered 2 pair and got a single notification for one package weighing 3.2lbs. Sounds like one pair of shoes to me. 

What a hypebeast! It disnt kill it, it actually benefited everyone! You planning on selling yours? Who cares if they restock every year!! ONLY resellers and hypebeasts. True collectors and fans and people who ball in these like myself will be happy. Screw hypebeasts.
repped couldn't said it any better although I disagree with your s/n
laugh.gif

jordan is killing us.. releasing the same shoes multiple times these days.. kills its value for resellers but also kills it for us collectors

Hypebeast we know about you. You mad cuz you won't stand out? Sorry but anything retro after 2000 is far from collectible unless it came in a pack. And people thinking these wont be released again because of the amount that came out, see you in 2017 cuz I'm sure these will cycle by then and possibly have an MsRP of $239 like BarkleyPosites :-|

Ok no need to get snarky and name call my j****. All I'm saying is it sounded too far fetched. Sorry but I don't care how many pairs of the same shoe I have, having 2 of the same side is something I can't see me not noticing. Especially since you stated you checked size tag.

But hey you got a return good for you. Sorry if common sense made me hesitant to believe this.

I wouldnt like that cause then bred will be boring i mean they dropped them twice already but still imagine going to the store and seeing bred after release date? Wouldnt look right.

Just stop. First it's for peeps like you who still insist in calling these breds that they should keep releasing them. Its PLAYOFFS get it right.

And boring? No Jordan Brand team sneakers are boring. OG Jordan's will NEVER be boring. No matter how many times they release. The fact that resellers are still able to sell and make a profit off these is a testament to that. And seeing these on the shelf after release date won't look right? Do all white AF1s look outta place at the stores? Nope. Hypebeast, we know aboutcha.

Just stop. First it's for peeps like you who still insist in calling these breds that they should keep releasing them. Its PLAYOFFS get it right.

And boring? No Jordan Brand team sneakers are boring. OG Jordan's will NEVER be boring. No matter how many times they release. The fact that resellers are still able to sell and make a profit off these is a testament to that. And seeing these on the shelf after release date won't look right? Do all white AF1s look outta place at the stores? Nope. Hypebeast, we know aboutcha.

But he wore these before the playoffs. And in the playoffs we wore xi lows and xi ie lows too from what I remember.

The nickname playoffs is almost a recent as the term bred.

These were called the black red patent leathers for forever.

Last edited:

I can actually deal with 'Bred' since its just an abbreviation of the actual colors and not the title or character from a movie...

Last edited:
But he wore these before the playoffs. And in the playoffs we wore xi lows and xi ie lows too from what I remember.

I'm 30. When I was in middle school when these originally released, and when I was HS when they first retroed, I always knew them as the black & red patent leather Jordan's.

Ron?is that you?

:rofl:

Last edited:

Lol u just sonned that guy you quoted! Hahhaaha

Last edited:
Seeing these sitting in the buy/sell forum and the prices dropping from $300 to $280 to $260 makes me happy. Wouldn't cop these for anything over $215. I'm glad everyone that wanted them got them and the resellers are sitting on their stock.

Seeing these sitting in the buy/sell forum and the prices dropping from $300 to $280 to $260 makes me happy. Wouldn't cop these for anything over $215. I'm glad everyone that wanted them got them and the resellers are sitting on their stock.

Any smart reseller would just wait until the summer to unleash these shoes...

Any smart reseller would just wait until the summer to unleash these shoes...

agreed. people think resellers taking Ls but in reality, as long as they come out making at least what they paid then they are fine. the goal is to never lose money but it honestly does happen sometimes. just need to win more than you lose.

that said, history will tell anyone that these will start going up in value once the market isnt flooded anymore. happens to all OG colored retros and all foams.

agreed. people think resellers taking Ls but in reality, as long as they come out making at least what they paid then they are fine. the goal is to never lose money but it honestly does happen sometimes. just need to win more than you lose.

that said, history will tell anyone that these will start going up in value once the market isnt flooded anymore. happens to all OG colored rreletros and all foams.

You are on 100% on point, due to the influx of Bred XI's on the market the prices have dropped but once the supply begin to diminish the prices will start to go back up. And with the speculation of this not being re-released for a while the price will certainly reach north of $300.

Last edited:
I put my extra pair on craigs. Only got offered 270. I don't mind doubling up on these. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang

:x of the Hypebeasts in this thread. I hope these release every 6 months just to **** with you guys.
and I'll be happy with my pair I get from the outlets since lesser people will cop em. Seriously, this
thread is the reason why we're having so much **** with sneakers these days,

I put my extra pair on craigs. Only got offered 270. I don't mind doubling up on these. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang
So you were you doubling or trying to sell? 270.00! FOH.... People just raping the culture! Can't wait until AF1's are the in thing again!

Last edited:
I don't see why people want less people to have something that everybody has...you ever think the fact that people die over shoes is the fact that people don't want other people to have them? and the people that have them makes other people feel bad for not having a damn pair of shoes..

Back
Top Bottom