Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

budget? Why would I have to budget and look at the release date I ain't a kid. I can buy multiples of any release. Then resell it if I don't like how it looks when it arrives. Stop acting like a fairy.

If you DON'T need to budget and "aint a kid" then why are you reselling to make it easier on your pockets? Since you seem to have so much money why do you need to wake up on Saturday mornings just to ease your pockets?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

The Mods really need to step in and stop all the non-sense, and not be adding to it. Like seriously, it makes me not wanna browse half the time.

Whats the point of rules/ettiquite if no one's gonna enforce it?!

If you DON'T need to budget and "aint a kid" then why are you reselling to make it easier on your pockets? Since you seem to have so much money why do you need to wake up on Saturday mornings just to ease your pockets?

It's fun. I get a kick out of selling to thirsty people. Sorry. It's funny

IMO I am good but IF i can make an extra couple of bucks on the side why not? I usually dont wait online JUST to resell like i said before i usually get the first pair for me then resell if i get another extra pair. UNLESS you off making money like nothing everyone can use an extra couple of bucks in their pocket am i not right?

Please lock this thread. Nothing more to come but subliminal requests for trades and purchases, along with dudes happy that JJ finally delivered their pairs. Also, let's not forget the "why I resell" and glue stain complaint posts. There's nothing left to see here folks.

Lock it up big.

Please lock this thread. Nothing more to come but subliminal requests for trades and purchases, along with dudes happy that JJ finally delivered their pairs. Also, let's not forget the "why I resell" and glue stain complaint posts. There's nothing left to see here folks.

Lock it up big.
Huh, stop it. This is the best aftermath thread next to the yeezy 2 thread.

I'm still waiting for someone to come in here and cry about not getting a pair of the most restocked shoes in the last 6 months.

mean.gif

And I thought the quality complaints were bad.... Smh... The plastic cover of all things??? Dude seriously needs to go find a new hobby.

The Mods really need to step in and stop all the non-sense, and not be adding to it. Like seriously, it makes me not wanna browse half the time.

Whats the point of rules/ettiquite if no one's gonna enforce it?!

dont say mods. just say my name since im the only "mod" in here contributing to the conversation.

ill always contribute my 2 cents when i see someone talking down upon someone else and that exactly what happened here. no one finds fault with that tho when it comes to people degrading these poor, no job having resellers.

For you to be so much holier than everyone you sure are judgemental.
I mean I'm not disrespectful or anything I just see this trend of people cosigning stuff on here that for a long time people wouldn't whisper on on here. You just saw shoes pop up in the classifieds, not people bragging about it though. Also, I'm no the type to just agree and co-sign what people say if I don't agree with it and I most definitely don't deal with people who do it and there's alot of that on here. 

And trust me I'm not holier than thou, or judgemental but people put themselves out there on here all the time, it's just more of them than me. LOL

i can honeslty appreciate this statement and can agree with it for the most part. its a completely different take on how you originally came off (in my opinion).

Must say, really loving these shoes... Wore them for Easter Sunday, on a sunny L.A. day. No lie some guy was offering me $250 at the family BBQ...but no way..wouldn't sell these for $400 It was definitely worth waking up at 4:30 for these J's.  Now I want to double up, I know I will wear these down.

Huh, stop it. This is the best aftermath thread next to the yeezy 2 thread.
I'm still waiting for someone to come in here and cry about not getting a pair of the most restocked shoes in the last 6 months.

You will find what you are looking for every other page back. That's what I'm saying; there's pics, complaints, informative info, and pure entertainment in this thread already. There's nothing else that can be added.

It's fun. I get a kick out of selling to thirsty people. Sorry. It's funny

Touché.

IMO I am good but IF i can make an extra couple of bucks on the side why not? I usually dont wait online JUST to resell like i said before i usually get the first pair for me then resell if i get another extra pair. UNLESS you off making money like nothing everyone can use an extra couple of bucks in their pocket am i not right?

If nickel and diming is your thing then that's fine. You're right.

I hear you guys saying lets close this thread.

The same can be said for the concord XI thread, the black/cement 4 thread, black/red XIII thread, etc. Shoes have come, have saw, have conquered. People just like talking about the specific shoe. There will be some good times and some bad times but I honestly dont see a reason to kill this thread that makes it any different than any other post release thread.

The same can be said for the concord XI thread, the black/cement 4 thread, black/red XIII thread, etc. Shoes have come, have saw, have conquered. People just like talking about the specific shoe. There will be some good times and some bad times but I honestly dont see a reason to kill this thread that makes it any different than any other post release thread.

Should be another place on the forums to discuss old releases. Just my opinion though.

No reason to close the thread when the shoes will probably release again in 3 weeks. :lol:

You guys have to realize the thread "may" have ran its course, but that can said said of a ton of posts throughout NT. Nobody in this thread is doing anything offensive or derogatory so if you are tired of the discussion in here either unsubscribe or quit coming back here.

If you legitimately want to talk about XI's in the way you want them to be discussed then by all means start that up and don't continue to complain about the state of the thread.

Should be another place on the forums to discuss old releases. Just my opinion though.

oh yea? should we create an "official the shoe came out but we cant talk about it in the original thread" thread?

seems redundant to be honest.

This isn't even an old release though. Then Jordan Brand forum exists for discussion of all things Jordan. What would be the difference in having a separate forum just for discussion of past shoes? The same banter would happen within that thread too...

What size were the pair you scored?

Can you tell me what the tracking info says the shipping weight was? I ordered 2 pair and got a single notification for one package weighing 3.2lbs. Sounds like one pair of shoes to me. 
Well, it seems that I'm having a conversation with myself, while everyone else talks stuff, but if anyone cares my shipment arrived this morning and I got both pair. They still  screwed something up since the tracking infor says it was a 3.2lb package. Whatever, no harm no foul. 

Carry on with the arguing at one another. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way it doesn't really bother me but seeing all these threads when I'm looking for new info on new releases is quite annoying.

Oh well, poor me

Either way it doesn't really bother me but seeing all these threads when I'm looking for new info on new releases is quite annoying.

Oh well, poor me

There's threads for new releases, there's no problem. Just get through the other stuff you don't like and it'll be alright.

Hahaha this is a public forum. The mods arent dictators. They like to mix it up just as much as anyone. But youngsters take note, just like a unmarked cop playing around on the street with u. Drop the hammer at the light and u will get pulled over fast. Its all fun but fair and dont be an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom