Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

well if thats the case

devil.gif
Sure thang.  I'm surprise no one knew about this restock in the Bay. There are a few (reseller) camp out since 6am each day but you can totally get your chance on the BRED 11 on Friday.  Let me know what you able to cop.  I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend so I guess I won't be able to get a chance to meet you... but do fill us in on what's restock on Sat and Sun...hopefully an '88 WC? 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Sure thang.  I'm surprise no one knew about this restock in the Bay. There are a few (reseller) camp out since 6am each day but you can totally get your chance on the BRED 11 on Friday.  Let me know what you able to cop.  I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend so I guess I won't be able to get a chance to meet you... but do fill us in on what's restock on Sat and Sun...hopefully an '88 WC? 
devil.gif

Well good Job keeping this away from re-sellers.

As for the true blues, they only had size 13's, nothing smaller, good luck trying to flip a Sz 13.

There will be no 88's , if you really want to know, the shoes are right on their instagram/Facebook.

Stealth foams/ TB III/ WC IV/ all done.

No one wants some kilroys or fighter jets.

Well good Job keeping this away from re-sellers.

As for the true blues, they only had size 13's, nothing smaller, good luck trying to flip a Sz 13.

There will be no 88's , if you really want to know, the shoes are right on their instagram/Facebook.

Stealth foams/ TB III/ WC IV/ all done.

No one wants some kilroys or fighter jets.
Nice tips.  Here's the picture, if anyone interested.

Yeah, unless you're above a 12, they're not having a FSR in those. Shies released more receney, yes they'll have sizes.

do not buy any shoes from metalkicks com kick sole com the shoes are fake. the real air jordan retros have a bar code inside the shoes that how you know there real

^

via Sneakersteal:

"Yes indeed people the rumors are true…The Air Jordan Retro XI will be available For $149.99

Saturday April 27th first come first served. ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE ORDERS and 1 per customer per day. I was going to wait till later in the week to drop the info (to save the store from the from the calls) but info has already been leaked. Stay posted as I will post a list of stores that will have these available.

Vacaville Factory
707-455-7014
(378037-010)

$149.99 (B-grade)"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 B-Grades for $150?
Man this whole B-Grade thing is really just Nike's way to make people who spend retail not feel stupid. 95% of the B Grades I've seen have been flawless. As a matter of fact with all the quality issue surrounding these shoes, i actually would love to own a pair that someone has actually taken the time to inspect in detail.

That being said I do miss the old outlet days when you could get 4-5 pairs for 150.00!

Last edited:
B grade DB 9's flew off the shelves. Would love to see what the B grades sell for on the resell market.

My buddy went to try and see if he could pick up but said there was a crazy line.

I typically have to pay resell prices cuz I don't get to go to the malls. If I could grab a b grade for 200-225, I'm all over it!

B grades hitting outlets this Saturday

b grades already hit stores last december.if those were A grades im kinda curious to see what b grades are all about. :smh: :smh: :smh:.none of my three pairs,or for that matter any of the 20-30 i checked were flawless.B grades you say?lol they ll be selling stock from trade555.com and ****. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom