Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No one gonna notice ur jump man unless its facing the wrong way no hate to b grades just the price id rock the hell out those

Last edited:
Need a pair but damn the prices are high. I hate paying over retail but oh well. I wear a 12 in hyperdunks, lunarglide 4's, and pretty much anything Nike. 11.5 in the WC4's 12' tho. What should I look for in the bred 11's? 11.5 or 12? Need to get my size cuz I hoop in my shoes and I can't stand too tight or too big shoes lol. 

Last edited:
Have you tried taking out the in-sole of your current pair? If not, i would go full size up and get an extra in-sole.
It works, But I want to play in them and since im flat-footed i need insoles to play with them so should I go a full size up?, and with extra insole do you mean removing the nike insole and putting in my custom insole? 

What retailers are restocking?  NDC? FTL? CHAMPS? FNL? EASTBAY? im assuming.... and Other than the black toe and playoff 8s which are new releases, are all retailers doing the same restocks or are particulars ones restocking certain pairs others aren't?

Anybody wear a 12 in hyperdunks, lebron x, KD V, What size should I cop in bred 11's??? 11.5 in white cement 4's tho.

wow restock on bred 11 again!!! time to cop another pair

like how jb is fighting the resellers

probably drop reseller price to box price
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom