Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

11s Def ain't tts, they r more like half to a whole size small. I see so many ppl getting their true sz only to have the shoe be hurting like crazy. Try to get a half size and a whole size up n see which one fits better, which ever one feels better then........

11s Def ain't tts, they r more like half to a whole size small. I see so many ppl getting their true sz only to have the shoe be hurting like crazy. Try to get a half size and a whole size up n see which one fits better, which ever one feels better then........
my concords and breds are both TTS

I didn't feel that way last year with the Gammas. I went half size up and they don't fit the same like the other Mids.

Sold my gammas and breds for this very reason. My sz 12 felt like an 11.5. On the hunt for 12.5s

I just traded my Black Infrared 6s for a DS pair of Bred 11's. Breds are wayy better in person its crazy. They are the first J's i ever wanted

Something I just notice on my 2012 breds that I bought from someone on here. On one shoe, the 23 is a tad higher than the other. Also the black part the 23 is painted on is a bit bigger. Anyone else have this??

I'll most likely simply wait until they release again. I don't see a reason to let someone who got lucky make a profit off of me.

Wow, really that much already? About a year ago you couldve bought them for 250-300 DS
that 450 seems very high but now that you've hit 2 years since release, no more restocks.....most pairs are worn and beat up so now you may have to pay additional premiums for a pair. i have 3 pair, 2 DS and im not getting rid of them any time soon...same for a lot of shoes i have. they're for future wear. hope to be down to 1 ds pair around the next time they release. 

I still see 300-325 all day. Dude who quoted 425-450 must have either overpaid or found somebody stupid.

Does anybody know where I can find gs for these? The wife wants me and I have no clue where to buy gs sizes online outside of eBay. Thanks in advance.

I still see 300-325 all day. Dude who quoted 425-450 must have either overpaid or found somebody stupid.
I just was searching on ebay and found a seller that sold two of these for 450 so I'm assuming it is going for that much already and also it's been two years sizes are getting harder to find so I would also think price is going to go up because of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom