Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here ever filed a proper complained at your local foot locker?

I called my local ft earlier this week ask when they going to have the tickets will be given away, they said Thursday 9am. I got there today at 8:45 and they didnt open till 10. I ask about the ticket.. She siad that they had the raffle yesterday. I ask whos the manager for today she said she was and shes been sick and dont know about the raffle, only been told that the had it yesterday.

I know something is going on with the other manger, when my cousin ask about the atomic teal lebrn x to the regular employee last week. she said that we better get there early, coz the manager got his " LA boys" on it. Im sure same thing happend on this 13. The other mananger is doing some bullish right now.

Im from a small city here in PNW.. Release is not that crayz, we been getting some good release too this past year. But know this ish is happening due to the new manager.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This!!!

I signed up on Solereserve too homie... but like you said earlier I have a feeling they will do a small FCFS later on that Saturday
smokin.gif
Did they do FCFS for unclaimed Phoenix Sun Foams...

I have my guaranteed ticket and been reading some of my NT folk's comments on passing them, I don't think I can pass it I mean if I did I would not forgive myself, This is a classic shoe and I was 18 when this kicks first came out and had a pair all the way to the year of 2003 when I had this crazy *** ex living with me and I came home really late from the club and of course she wants to argue but I was too throwed to hear all that mess so I went to bed and pass out, I woke to a burning rubber smell and i walked out to the living room and the smell grew stronger and as u walked in the kitchen and check the stove this trick threw all my Jordans including the concord,bred 11,and yes you guessed it the white and black 13's.... I was so heated but what can you do. I missed the CDP cuz I was working offshore so now I have my second chance at copping this. Sorry for writing this long A's letter....LoL

I just seen these in person and the quality is trash compared to my CDP Pack. It's worse then the bred 13s this year.

I called my local ft earlier this week ask when they going to have the tickets will be given away, they said Thursday 9am. I got there today at 8:45 and they didnt open till 10. I ask about the ticket.. She siad that they had the raffle yesterday. I ask whos the manager for today she said she was and shes been sick and dont know about the raffle, only been told that the had it yesterday.

I know something is going on with the other manger, when my cousin ask about the atomic teal lebrn x to the regular employee last week. she said that we better get there early, coz the manager got his " LA boys" on it. Im sure same thing happend on this 13. The other mananger is doing some bullish right now.

Im from a small city here in PNW.. Release is not that crayz, we been getting some good release too this past year. But know this ish is happening due to the new manager.

Thanks.
Yeah that sounds crazy..maybe writing a letter to corporate including the store # and managers names?? May get a gift card out of it..and they will address it.

Did they do FCFS for unclaimed Phoenix Sun Foams...

Yup they always do FCFS of whatever doesn't get picked up before deadline or sold out instantly... some even hang around shortly after 5pm (which normally is their deadline for reserved pairs) to pick up a couple.

I think that's how one should approach any shoe, but your point is lacking. These were $150 in 1997. Fast forward 15 years and in real dollars a $150 release would now be a $213 release based on the consumer price index. The XIII, even at $170, remains one of the most reasonable retros, arguably one of only 2-3 that is cheaper today than it was upon release.

But hey, go on pushing imaginary "facts".

Also, I might add: if you think this is a butchered classic, you aren't the least bit objective about what makes for butchering a retro. The leather might not be the same thickness or grain quality used in 1997, but those days are long gone on most retros (and most sneakers in general). There's no glaring differences between this retro and the OG, and as far as Jordan retros go, this one is far closer and with far less changes than most. Just move on if you are done with the brand and retros, but don't come in here making points that aren't rooted in reality and can't be taken seriously.
Realtalk man!! Whats with all of these whining crybabies!?!?

Thanks.
Same thing happened to me for the bred 13 release. I called early on a wednesday the guy who picked up said they had just arrived and they are doing a raffle that day only. I go in later that day and some girl tells me that they are all already accounted for. I asked if they had done the raffle earlier? She said no that they were all already accounted for. Called them out on that BS and they were just like sorry. Some how when my girlfriend asks she gets a completely different response with legit info 
mean.gif

Is there anyone in Upstate New York that knows where you can get a size 14 or 15 for the Jordan 13 release Saturday? No one up near Buffalo seems to have that size...

HOW MANY EXPERTS ON JB QUALITY DO WE HAVE HERE? I swear people feel like the first thing they have to do is comment on the quality of the shoe and compare it to shoes in the past(possibly didnt even have the past models) knowing all along they going to buy them or at least try. And then when they miss out they come back and complain some more about the quality. Nobody wants to hear 500 of you complain about the exact same detail when thats been established for how long now and you try to come off as some jordan nike quality control expert because you can do a feel test. S**** has gotten old. After RD i wonder how many people will comment on quality

The jumpman on the tongue is more orange than red on the men' sizes, :/

Last edited:
I have my guaranteed ticket and been reading some of my NT folk's comments on passing them, I don't think I can pass it I mean if I did I would not forgive myself, This is a classic shoe and I was 18 when this kicks first came out and had a pair all the way to the year of 2003 when I had this crazy *** ex living with me and I came home really late from the club and of course she wants to argue but I was too throwed to hear all that mess so I went to bed and pass out, I woke to a burning rubber smell and i walked out to the living room and the smell grew stronger and as u walked in the kitchen and check the stove this trick threw all my Jordans including the concord,bred 11,and yes you guessed it the white and black 13's.... I was so heated but what can you do. I missed the CDP cuz I was working offshore so now I have my second chance at copping this. Sorry for writing this long A's letter....LoL
That is AWFUL.
mean.gif

And if anyone is really complaining that much about the quality of these, ask me what shots/angles you want to see. I will post both my size 11's and you can judge yourself. I don't have any real complaints. Some excess glue, but I'm fine with it.

And if anyone is really complaining that much about the quality of these, ask me what shots/angles you want to see. I will post both my size 11's and you can judge yourself. I don't have any real complaints. Some excess glue, but I'm fine with it.

I never complain about it i was mad the fire red 4s i ordered off ftl came creased but thats it not this quality expert bs. And its all bout 1 person complained so now its thecool thing to do and "makes you know more about the shoe game" since u can start crying about the materials being like crap

Yes pics please!! I've heard a lot of bad things about the leather quality...The pics ive seen don't look bad to me..Also just read some "jumpman" color complaints

So I lined up at a Footaction this morning for a reserve a pair, and this guy sold his ghost chair for $30.

People in back of me were getting mad, but I was getting my size so I really didn't care. Oh, this happened in Inglewood, Ca. so crazy **** does down here on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom