Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think resale will be for these? losing faith i can cop my pair in the am... trying to figure out the potential damage picking up from a reseller

what do you guys think resale will be for these? losing faith i can cop my pair in the am... trying to figure out the potential damage picking up from a reseller
Resale might be no more than 250. If your copping online I don't see why you cant get a pair as this is a "GR". Make sure to have them tabs ready with the sites and have the cc taped to the screen 
laugh.gif
 Best of luck tomorrow morning.

My local CL has listings around $280, which is patently ridiculous. Depending on your patience, I think you can scope out a pair somewhere from $200-$230.

just got back from getting my raffle tickets. so im at footaction waiting in line and there are 4 kids and their mom infront of me. i figured the mom is probably trying to win one of them a pair. nope, each kid gets in line and gets a ticket. they guy doing the raffle tickets ask for id. kids pull out their MIDDLE SCHOOL ID. at this point i was
mean.gif
. then i was thinking thats cool though little guys just trying to get some kicks. the raffle guy ask the kids what shoe size. they all say 9.5. i look at their feet. at best they were all a 7.5. SMDH.
i won a pair from footaction after the above event
nthat.gif

I'm seeing $225 + $20 on ebay right now, including the 10% off they have going on right now. Not bad.

Someone on eBay just posted most of the sizes for $250 shipped and they practically sold out in a matter of a couple minutes. I'm saying average resale price will be $280 for these.

Not sure if srs.  Just looked up sold 'he got games' on ebay and they are going for $250-$300 + shipping.

Yes, $250 + 10% off is $225 + whatever shipping they are charging. I'm wondering if this 10% is only offered to those who purchase on ebay in the past. Maybe its not applicable to all? You dont see that $ sign under the bid amount (under the shaded blue bidding box).

Here in Indy usually if its a decent shoe it starts between 250 and 300 and ones that a lot of people like like this one goes to 350 sometimes. Usually its the 12 and 13s that go over 300. Sucks for me bc I am a 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom