Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped on NDC, page didnt load for a few seconds/refreshes with chrome. maybe thats there way of trying to slow down the bots?

Last edited:
can someone fill me in on NDC ordering? I got my order confirmation from them and paypal, but is NDC notorious for cancelled orders?

Wanted to cop on FNL using WC card but after tax and shipping it's maybe $2 difference than NDC

Got em! nikestore's twitter link failed for the first few seconds though. i was surprised i was still able to get through after that delay. suped! also this is my first post :smile: cant wait for next week though. i need those 11s

copped on NDC, page didnt load for a few seconds with chrome. maybe thats there way of trying to slow down the bots?
nope it worked for me just fine. used a auto add to cart on chrome. my mozilla actually had a problem but had plenty of time to go back in my second account and add the size 13.......

the backdoor link gives the same refresh screen now. they fixed it

64.72.148.136 was the address
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  
laugh.gif

Went through finishline twice for a size 14, both times after processing through paypal, I received an error message from finishline and an email saying funds were sent???

consider FNL in stores have all this new nice tech to ring customers up and **** with ipods, why cant they fix their damn website?

It's mad awkward when dudes post "Copped for the homie", that's some....deep....love. LOL! Homie can't "cop" his own shoes?
no homie needs 25 pairs for his presale.....i don't flip but he does and he helps me get all exclusive kicks for retail. so when he asks for me to grab one size 15....i say no problemo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom