Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My OGs if I remember correctly ran a bit long, but from what I gather the retro xiii's have been TTS.

Why? I tried to help someone out here.

It's like I was holding a pair for someone else to get. Fallback Mr. Morton
Yeah okay... so you "released a pair after 15 min and you didn't know what size...and that's helping someone out." Fallback? so now your gonna BS me on top of it? What are you 16? now you feel stupid so your changing your story too "I was helping someone out" 

Do these run TTS? I got an 11 and 11.5 off NDC. Somebody answer please so I can release a pair for the beasts. And how do I get my old screename back

wow first cop ever from my mobile phone browser............unbelievable...........decided to give a run since I was having no luck on my laptop or desktop.:D

Got through on NDC 10 min after twitter link on my Iphone...Seems like all releases will be like this
Im in Israel, on Vacay so i figured i would try for the hell of it. I got through on my iphone as well, internet sucked at the coffee shop i found, once i got through to checkout it kept timing out on me.

no problems with fnl for me.... give me your cards
wink.gif

my county's sales tax though. 9% smh

Got the cc error 16 times (I counted). If only they spent the money they make on one shoe release for better servers and payment systems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom