Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was one of 3 must haves for 2013
frown.gif

hey yall, was NDC 1 per customer on men size? or could you get 2? i cancelled a size 12 and was able to order a 9.5, but had already ordered a size 11.5

Yeah okay... so you "released a pair after 15 min and you didn't know what size...and that's helping someone out." Fallback? so now your gonna BS me on top of it? What are you 16? now you feel stupid so your changing your story too "I was helping someone out" 

Couple pages back, dude said he copped an 11 that popped up on NDC. Could have been mine.

Who's BS'n Mr. Morton? If you look at my post, I was helping someone out the entire time for those who don't have bots or whatever.

Why so serious? Damb :lol:

Let me guess, you didn't get a pair. :tongue:

it is 6am here and i got to wake up at 7:30 anyways.
So i am killing time typing on this forum about how i can still add sizes to my cart from various sites while adding said sizes.
i'm a loser sometimes...

for ppl that scored of FTL, eastbay---did you just continue trying to add to cart repeatedly?
Yup.  I just kept adding cart for 45 mins and then finally got through.  Paid with gift card and credit card.  Once you get through, it's smooth sailing from there.  Best of luck to everyone who's still trying to cop and hope everyone that wants a pair gets them.  

FML (typo and it's staying) is bogus, I never got past the splash screen.

Last edited:
I sat with that stupid splash screen since 7:57. Jfc. Had it in my cart the entire time never got the billing screen

Last edited:
NBA store sold out

at least when they sell out they take the product down

Last edited:
Lol, so now dudes are unhappy because of what their totals came out to? :lol:

Beats paying $230+ on the resale market, no?

Starting to think y'all in the wrong hobby or are oblivious of what these things cost...
They would of really been unhappy had JB not retroed again. Would have to saddle up and pay $400+ for a pair by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom