Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and White Flints!! :lol:

The only nicknames I remember came from the colorways of the shoe, not from movies, fruits, or people.

Last edited:
Y'all buggin b, Mike Jackson 13s or Jungle Fever 13s .. either way I'm coppin x2
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Black and White Flints!!
laugh.gif

The only nicknames I remember came from the colorways of the shoe, not from movies, fruits, or people.
HAHAHA  had me rollin

After the chicago 1s, these are my next must buys. Saw some guy wear these a few weeks ago getting off the train and looked great. Can't wait for these to release!

A lot better looking than the black/red ones. Probably double up on these and skip on the black/red.

Last edited:
another QS I guess... nike! we just spent tons on 11 and the 5 later, give us a break!!! some place sales them at $275 ..................

Just secured a CDP pair, but these look great. The toe box looks really sturdy like the playoff XIII's a few years back.

not here to e fight but u must be between the ages of 15-20 im 26 and these were never ever called anything but the black and white 13s...only one that had a nickname was the all black 13s they were called the playoffs and the low cut mustard ones were called the mustards

I always knew those lows as Chutneys.... never heard mustards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom