Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully these are limited
tumblr_m0ov4onEhw1qi3n2ho1_400.gif

super excited for these. Reminded of the ogs everytime i peep the scar on my middle finger from trying to cut the hologram off after they were finished..royals first though

^^^ fire red 5's are an og colorway and they're easy to obtain in the US. If nike doesnt produce "hype" with their tactics, essentially all releases can go the same way. But will it always happen, heck naw and I reckon Nike doesnt like kicks "sitting" 

^^^ fire red 5's are an og colorway and they're easy to obtain in the US. If nike doesnt produce "hype" with their tactics, essentially all releases can go the same way. But will it always happen, heck naw and I reckon Nike doesnt like kicks "sitting" 
Certain shoes are more desirable than others.... For example nike doesn't need to play hype games with XI's because everybody and their mother wants a pair....

i'm not worried about these at all. 13s are always super mass produced (minus the altitudes)..

even the playoffs were restocked a bunch of times.

why are they called He got game? whoever comes up with these names is an idiot.. yeah i know they were in the movie.. but they should just be called white/black... idiots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom