Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my fiancee just put ourselves on a budget because we getting married in March...I just had to prioritize what i wanted to cop till after I get married than it's fair game again...lol  Oh btw I've passed on everything except these XIII can't pass on these been wanting another pair since I was in high school!

hopefully im worthy of a winning ticket
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dude my wife does it to me man. I only have to pray the ups dude comes before i go to work haha

Otherwise i gotta hope its dArk when she gets home n dont see it haha

Nothing but nag bout me n shoes, i trade for some, sell two to buy 1, and buy three pairs last year,

and she flips on me like im on intervention selling my life for shoes

Then i give her the old " i pay your food water n electric, if i wanna buy some shoes ive wanted for a long time, imma get em"
like-a-boss-meme-shirt.jpg

You married guys got to do better. They have to understand your need for shoes.

That comment alone means that you are young and not married nor in a very serious relationship. Trust, this hobby is expensive. If you don't have major funds, you will be broke. Women don't understand as clearly. It wasn't until I gave my wife a comparison of my shoes to her hobby was she kinda able to understand. She doesn't say anything now like in the beginning of our 9 years together, but it took awhile to get there. She even recognizes Jordan's when she see them and can spot fakes. I don't drink and hang out and do dumb ish. I have a good successful life and we are very comfortable in the higher middle class. I guess she figures if he wants to spend roughly $5000 a year on ahoea , so be it. But, you best believes it is no gripe when she shops.

The things being said about wives and girlfriends here are embarassing. If she can't let you live your own life she's not the one, and if she's dependent on you to pay for everything she's not the one.
lol i feel you.

but my girl runs nba 2k seasons co-op with me.

can roll ls

deals with me going out 4-5x/week to work on my craft

and let's me borrow her car when i need it for a gig.

i ain't even gettin into bedroom/kitchen/bathroom sink validations

trust me, she's worth not pissin her off for no reason. i only catch heat if i get a bunch in a few weeks (see recently/upcoming) so i just keep a few pairs on the dl and introduce 'em later on when i'm not gettin anything or around a birthday type deal.  it ain't about being a ***** in the relationship, it's about not wanting her to feel left out when i drop 2k on my self for sneakers then give her a kindle or some **** for xmas 

i get it either way. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom