Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2012 playoffs look EXACTLY like mid 2000s fakes.

as i mentioned many times in that thread in 06 i attempted to cop 04s off ebay and they came back fake. got scammed. .looks just like the joints that jb releases officially these days.. right down to the plastic eyelets and pleather. took a pic b/c my mom found them in her garage the other day :lol:

anyway these are probably my next most anticipated of the year after royals and the only other MUST HAVE for me especially as we have not yet seen playoff 8 pictures yet.(need that red pulltab).

And back to earlier conversation my girl was *****ing at me yesterday about me still coppin sneakers...end of the road is near brehs

Cut off the ball and chain, then buy all the kicks you damn well please. I did it a few years back and I'm never looking back.

As mentioned these shouldn't be too difficult, since the CDPs are not expensive, and a lot of people already have em. But I ain't taking no chances. Will be up early for these.

anyway these are probably my next most anticipated of the year after royals and the only other MUST HAVE for me especially as we have not yet seen playoff 8 pictures yet.(need that red pulltab).

And back to earlier conversation my girl was *****ing at me yesterday about me still coppin sneakers...end of the road is near brehs

Cut off the ball and chain, then buy all the kicks you damn well please. I did it a few years back and I'm never looking back.

Meh theres not many left that I need.. been at this a while. plus its too much of a hassle these days.

the 2012 playoffs look EXACTLY like mid 2000s fakes.

as i mentioned many times in that thread in 06 i attempted to cop 04s off ebay and they came back fake. got scammed. .looks just like the joints that jb releases officially these days.. right down to the plastic eyelets and pleather. took a pic b/c my mom found them in her garage the other day
laugh.gif

Yeah, quality was crap on last year's playoff XIIs. Sent mine back. It's small things that just add up like the plastic eyelets and cardboard leather. Jordans are supposed to be a luxury product so I expect them to have luxury materials.

Sad that JB quality is the same as fakes now. I loved the original XIVs but last year's retros were so awful I wasn't prepared to give JB a dime for them

Hey guys new to fourm, I'm def looking to cop these and this is kinda gonna be the start of my collection, I was thinking about going to street gear in hempstead to cop or should I be able to order online. Excuse my ignorance just starting out. 

i hate to ask this but i wear a 10 and a 10.5 in air maxes these shoes toe looks narrow so should i get a 10 or a 10.5 i know retros fit differently i dont have any 13s to compare it too?

Hey guys new to fourm, I'm def looking to cop these and this is kinda gonna be the start of my collection, I was thinking about going to street gear in hempstead to cop or should I be able to order online. Excuse my ignorance just starting out. 
These should be around nassau county in big numbers... I stopped buying in person because Nikestore.com has been good to me on release dates.... I don't know about any camping situations I stopped being about that life last year it was too much but if you don't mind that I know there are 3 stores in Roosevelt Field that will deff have these...

Thanks for the info man, which stores you think in Roosevelt? 
There is a Niketown there but they will be doing the Twitter RSVP most likely....

Finishline, Footlocker House of Hoops, and Champs are in Roosevelt Field.. They will all get these as these are a general release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom