Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
at the person that said, no 3M easy pass
they say that now. but when release date comes, they gonna be the first person in line holding hands with they boyfriend as the second person in line. 
roll.gif

Might get pricey for me.

1 for me
1 for the fiance
1 for the mini me

I dont need doubles. I barely wear what I have.

they say that now. but when release date comes, they gonna be the first person in line holding hands with they boyfriend as the second person in line. 
roll.gif

yea but they never had 3m, that was my point.

Might get pricey for me.

1 for me
1 for the fiance
1 for the mini me

I dont need doubles. I barely wear what I have.

im gonna cut back on doubles too. like you i barely wear what i have. Only unDS'd like 1-2 pairs of kicks last year. Also running out of space.

Last edited:
these are TOOO sexy.. 15 yrs is too long my body has been ready.

i will not go white water rafting or fall into a ditch like i did in 98

I'll be pissed if I can't get a pair, but see a bunch of teens and 20 year olds with them. The Fnl in my city is always sold out before the doors even open..,

My son and daughter are both too young to be picky. They love whatever it is we get them. My son is going to get the hand me downs from his sister too...LOL

I'm tight that these come out the same day as the st. pattys day parade in nyc.

I gotta rely on getting online which i've never tried before. How hard is it to come from FNL online? I'd like to get from there because I have gift cards and WC coupons.

One for me, one for my daughter and one for my son. Yep, that will do me just fine. :smokin

lucky you... my girl like XIIIs more than XIs.

and you know JR needs his. gotta keep the heat at daycare :lol:

I stay putting the heat on my god-son's feet for daycare .. I be in his closet like "hmmm how can we shut the playground down 2day?" :lol:

:lol: my boy's current rotation. gotta take out the GMP VII. had to return them and the Playoff VIIs for a bigger size since he is borderline size 8 now. Got 9 size 9s on deck son!

Last edited:
To OP

Why are you saying 13 black/white-true red?
The black/white-true red are the playoffs.
These are the white/black-true red aka
Blacktoes, he got game or whatsoever :smile:

These the black cats and the royal 1s were the only kicks I wanted this year so this is a must cop for me

I like these a lot... What thing I am wondering is if the suede bleeds onto the pods and the back of the sock liner? My white varsity red 13's did that and I had to turn them into beaters.

To OP

Why are you saying 13 black/white-true red?
The black/white-true red are the playoffs.
These are the white/black-true red aka
Blacktoes, he got game or whatsoever :smile:

the 2 shoes share the same colors except the playoffs have the yellow ring. its too minor of a detail for me for me to really care the color order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom