Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purchased back in 2000 or so on Ebay for less than $80 or so. Don't make them like they used too. One of my all time favorites.

Finally pics emerged only 13s I'm looking forward to next year :nthat:

Gotta double up these are durable as hell

Last edited:
need these in my life. never had them. had just about all other. these were elusive.

Got to be one of my favorite 13s of all time! I remember copping back when I was in 8th grade.  I told people they were sleeping on these... now look!

I remember seeing these in the finish line magazine back in the day, thought they were ugly. Once I saw them in person, gathered my allowance and went to just for feet. Classic sneaker buying days

Coppn these and the BReds...and who cares what cats call shoes they cop, **** I spend $175 on a sneaker I'm a call em whatever I want... I'm a call these the"broke af" because after I cop I'm a be broke af...

REPPED- I needed that laugh

These were a rare miss for me my junior yr. I didnt have a job at the point in time. It seemed like every kid that never got Mike got these. I ended up with them used from a friend for a pelle pelle hoody swap.

My body is ready!

Used my CDPs to ball outdoors... Def. can't wait to re-up.

Last edited:
I hope these drop more spring..like march or april.

but if they do come out in jan I'll have to get em since I had em as a kid and almost cut my middle finger off trying to cut out the hologram after it got fogged up after a white water rafting adventure. (still have the scar)

Passed in 08 but wont this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom