Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad... I called around for the bf and nobody knows what "xiiis" are. Their responses were "oh the he got games?!"

Smh when these first came out I had both pair to play ball in

The panic in this thread right now is
roll.gif
The JB board in a nutshell before a major release nowadays.  Usually makes for good lulz.

so here i am on vacation in maui and all the footlockers here have their shipments delayed until next week... yes i know, i'm in maui but i was still hoping to come up easy on release date for once. it doesn't seem like many people buy jordans out here :lol:

Last edited:
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE SHIPPING DETAILS FROM THIS PREORDER...IM EXPECTING GOOD NEWS... NO LINES NO RSVPS FOR ME ON THIS ONE

I figured I'd do my first in-store release for this one since it seems to be just about everywhere. Anyway, I did the whole raffle thing at 3 stores. Did a raffle (ticket) at one mall that had a Champs and FTL and did another raffle this morning (wristband) at a second mall that just combines all the shoes stores stock (160 men's pairs).

FTL says they post the winners on the mall's website, Champs says they notify people by phone, and the other mall posts the lottery winners on the mall's website as well. Good and bad news for the results -- I strike out at FTL but I get picked by Champs and the other mall. Bad news is I missed Champs call (because I'm at work), call them back and they said I missed out on my pair and they move on to the next person because I didn't pick up.

Really??? I was like WTF I didn't know it was that serious that you have to wait all day next to your phone and pick up their call to confirm your pair. I thought Champs raffle process was stupid compared to other stores where they just post the results on the mall's website instead of having to answer their call.

And I didn't know that the wristband process is essentially still FCFS for your size even if your # is selected. Thought it was basically a guarantee (in your size), but I guess it can be if you show up real early.

I've done every release so far online and just wanted to see how in-store release run. Guess I'll stick to online after realizing all this... This is all in the east Bay Area btw. :smh:

I wont be picking up a pair, size 10 I won at Footlocker in Stonestown in SF. any bay area heads that still dont have a pair on lock make sure to check the left over pairs.

I figured I'd do my first in-store release for this one since it seems to be just about everywhere. Anyway, I did the whole raffle thing at 3 stores. Did a raffle (ticket) at one mall that had a Champs and FTL and did another raffle this morning (wristband) at a second mall that just combines all the shoes stores stock (160 men's pairs).

FTL says they post the winners on the mall's website, Champs says they notify people by phone, and the other mall posts the lottery winners on the mall's website as well. Good and bad news for the results -- I strike out at FTL but I get picked by Champs and the other mall. Bad news is I missed Champs call (because I'm at work), call them back and they said I missed out on my pair and they move on to the next person because I didn't pick up.

Really??? I was like WTF I didn't know it was that serious that you have to wait all day next to your phone and pick up their call to confirm your pair. I thought Champs raffle process was stupid compared to other stores where they just post the results on the mall's website instead of having to answer their call.

And I didn't know that the wristband process is essentially still FCFS for your size even if your # is selected. Thought it was basically a guarantee (in your size), but I guess it can be if you show up real early.

I've done every release so far online and just wanted to see how in-store release run. Guess I'll stick to online after realizing all this... This is all in the east Bay Area btw.

Everyone should be good.

My mall got over 200 pairs split between 4 stores.
To live in a big city......my area mall/stores have less than 50 pairs total...the FNL 'round my way only got 8 pairs 
sick.gif
 - They had to be holding pairs back for employees or something. Told me the biggest size they got was 11. WTH

Can't wait to cop my pairs 1 to ball in and the other to put on ice........my old pair is beat lets go 12am
nthat.gif

To live in a big city......my area mall/stores have less than 50 pairs total...the FNL 'round my way only got 8 pairs :x  - They had to be holding pairs back for employees or something. Told me the biggest size they got was 11. WTH

Just out of curiosity and for conversations sake, do you not feel like the employees, the folks that have to deal with the insanity that is the "sneakerhead" deserves 1st dibs on a shoe that will certainly sell out within a few hours? I'm just asking, not arguing.

I'm not good bro. Entered 8 raffles. No calls back. I'm not good bro
Ya man I entered 6 and struck out on every one...actually got a rsvp to NTSF tho, super happy bout that (so chronos).....

hopefully everyone who stuck out on raffles can cop online or at least catch a restock....i think theres tons of these but jb is just trickling them out slowly...

Last edited:
LOL...sorry man i couldnt help but laugh. You'll get your pair man just keep at it. Diligence and tenacity.
hahhaabha. I just typed that for fun. Lol. I got my nikebot. So I ain't tripping. Hoh topanga never hit me up. Womp womp. They had like 60 pairs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom