Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to see me in a couple of hours
laugh.gif

Just stopped by to see the madness in here, that Elmo pic :rofl: Anywho, my CDP's are still holding strong so I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Good luck coppin Gentlemen

Just out of curiosity and for conversations sake, do you not feel like the employees, the folks that have to deal with the insanity that is the "sneakerhead" deserves 1st dibs on a shoe that will certainly sell out within a few hours? I'm just asking, not arguing.

I'll answer for him. NO.

If you dont want to deal with "sneakerheads," dont work at a sneaker shop. Its not like they are getting paid handsomely. They already get to purchase items on a nice discount. Why do they deserve more perks than that?

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So at our local Champs Sports their shipment of 13s disappeared from their stockroom between 9pm Wednesday and 10 am thursday...and these idiots decided to wait until today to tell their district manager or mall security....[/font]

Last edited:
Just did the same with my extra... Repped
Got to pay it forward, I've help some of my friends to get kicks and I also had people offer me money for tickets but be surprise that I take them to the store and helped them purchase the shoes and just pay retail and the same people that I helped out would call me months later saying thanks again and be like "Hey I won an extra ticket for Jordan X&Y and I want to give it to you" Like I said its all about helping each other out

So here at our local Champs Sports...their shipment of BlackToe 13s was supposedly stolen out of their stockroom on either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning...yet these fools waited till today to tell their district manager and mall security....

Smh
roll.gif
 reseller prices gonna skyrocket.

I'll answer for him. NO.

If you dont want to deal with "sneakerheads," dont work at a sneaker shop. Its not like they are getting paid handsomely. They already get to purchase items on a nice discount. Why do they deserve more perks than that?

Most don't work at "Sneakershops", most work at athletic equipment and apperal stores that sells shoes as well. Yes they can buy shoes at a discount but what good is a discount if every shoe they wanna use the discount on is sold out before they get the chance to purchase? Like you said, they get paid crumbs, 1st dibs at kicks is a small perk in an otherwise thankless job.

Hmmm...if Jimmy Jazz doesn't have these at midnight or 8EST, I'll probably miss em. Can't hound my computer waiting for it.

Does Richard's do an 8AM release as well with the other usual suspects?

Most don't work at "Sneakershops", most work at athletic equipment and apperal stores that sells shoes as well. Yes they can buy shoes at a discount but what good is a discount if every shoe they wanna use the discount on is sold out before they get the chance to purchase? Like you said, they get paid crumbs, 1st dibs at kicks is a small perk in an otherwise thankless job.

Footlocker really sounds like a store that made its business on athletic equipment and apparel not SHOES! Just like Foot action made their rep off hats. ****!

I have no problem with employees getting first dibs. Some of the hate is too strong. If you really want to make sure you get shoes, get out here and network.

Thankless job? They get a paycheck! They won't have that "thankless" job for long if they don't move product and they won't move product if they don't get people in the store. A big release is a great way to get people in the store. Maybe they'll look around and buy something else. Maybe they'll come back.

Footlocker just called me at 10 and said I won. only had one ticket and I actually won. Best believe I will be there tomorrow 8am sharp with cash in hand.

I called footlocker and footaction near my crib again. This time they said they open at 10am. Earlier they said 8 and 9 smh. And I'm hearing some stores opening as early as 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom