Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK why people dont try NDC first....its much easier...site doesnt crash...product secure "if" in cart...do a little window shopping...and next day air shipping....or free shipping...always my first option
NDC's link crashed for the first 2 minutes.

ok no worries, just got thru on FNL .. used my rewards card too for $20 off $158.48 shipped :smokin ....

don't sign in to your account, checkout as guest to avoid the CC errors .. and try not to use paypal either since FNL hasn't resolved the issue yet

Homie busted out a stack and asked me and my cousin how much we wanted since we were first in line, my cousins been wanting on these and I was just there to make sure he was safe and I still banked haha
Smart move.
gully dudes up in here!
roll.gif
So if you were in his position, you would've said no to the $200 if all you were there to do was to keep fam company?  Whether or not that story is legit is another story.

On FNL Get sz12 In Cart Proceed To Checkout, Seconds Before I Hit Place Order I Get The Countdown 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Must Be A Sign

Last edited:
So if you were in his position, you would've said no to the $200 if all you were there to do was to keep fam company?  Whether or not that story is legit is another story.
NO NO NO NO!!!!

I'm sayin that **** never happened.....
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom