Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if got lucky or not..caught a pair on NDC 15 minutes after 5 and i actually got a pair (after continuous refreshing)...My question is does NDC send out confirmation emails? or is it when they ship out thats when you'll find out? thanks NT

Oh

this is a footlocker from France (pic from other forum), I think in Europe in general, no body really cares about jordan/sneakers, H&M and ZARA for the win for them

I like h&m for hoodies and tees and cheap what nots... But ohhhhhh, them Jordan I orange/blue may be on my pecking order soon as I drop down. Thanks for the info!

idk if got lucky or not..caught a pair on NDC 15 minutes after 5 and i actually got a pair (after continuous refreshing)...My question is does NDC send out confirmation emails? or is it when they ship out thats when you'll find out? thanks NT
it usually varies, 88 i didn't get my order confirmation for a while, the purple electro foam i got it right away...

and you definitely got lucky someone must released a pair of your size.  when i first click the link(within seconds as they post) the page went to error for a while. 

It was a good day.

Had to camp for 7 hours but I got a pair.

Been awhile since I had to camp so long but I'm not complaining I have a pair.

I have been very successful this year in all the major releases except this one...this for me was by far the hardest and for some odd reason I struck out...its off to the resellers or a hopeful restock in the near future...nice job to all those able to cop!

it usually varies, 88 i didn't get my order confirmation for a while, the purple electro foam i got it right away...

and you definitely got lucky someone must released a pair of your size.  when i first click the link(within seconds as they post) the page went to error for a while. 

if i were to call customer service would they be able to tell me? using the order number i received in my email?

Got a size 10 from FL. As stated, these run a 1/2 size big.
Production dates are 10/10/12-12/17/12
Also, the quality is not bad...better than this year's bred 13's imo
Some pics:

I have been very successful this year in all the major releases except this one...this for me was by far the hardest and for some odd reason I struck out...its off to the resellers or a hopeful restock in the near future...nice job to all those able to cop!
Same here. I even struck on the grey/pink for my girl.

Still crushed I didn't get these lined up in Orlando Florida at around 530 and I was the first left out smh only had one pair in my size

Damn it feels so good to finally own these beauties.

The mall my way was crazy, had to call the police on folks and everything.

Anyways, I walked out with my size and picked up an infant size for my daughter.

Took a bunch of pics as usual, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

:tongue:

==========================================================================================

Solo shots.

68evix.png

20925bl.png

ouur01.png

Father & Daughter shots (my favorites).

2hofv2d.png

s40rrn.png

dveqh.png

acx6ch.png

The ON FEET shot!

15mbpxe.png

And the collection shot (I need more 13s btw).

2q2puvp.png

==========================================================================================

All in all, I'm EXTREMELY happy with my pair.

They fit true to size IMO, and they great on feet.

My next pickup won't be till next month, but I have 2 more pairs (one 7, one 8) coming next week.

Look out for those in the pickup thread section.

:smokin

Last edited:
I had on a black hoody. They was shady as hell for them to pull that when they only had one fsr. Were you able to snatch up a pair? I drove by Scheels this morning and they had only 2 people out there. I would have went there if I didn't have my rewards card
i just seen a dude with a orange hoody huggin the door lol, i told you that FNL be shady to me! **** them! but yeah i won the raffle at Champs so iam good! i was gonna go to scheels  and cop one more, but the whole fam got em so pockets need a rest! 

Congrats homie!!! The thirst level was high for these. On to the Grapes in May

THey need to start releasing shoes in the middle of the day

What makes you think it would be easier to get? Afternoon means more people are off work and out of school, all going after the same inventory. You would have less of a chance. Morning is the way to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom