Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Hyper Royal 13s are definitely getting copped. Hard to lose with OG colorblocking/materials and a small color change.

I want to see a general release of the Ray Allen 13s. I wouldn't even care if they replace the tongue with a regular one. I just want this colourway.

800571_3.jpg

I want to see a general release of the Ray Allen 13s. I wouldn't even care if they replace the tongue with a regular one. I just want this colourway.

800571_3.jpg
They could drop these without the logo and change the color.. I dont care if its kelp green and white just release them GR style... Non of that NRG nonsense

I’m copping the royals but they need to hurry up and gives us the flints.

Maybe it’s just me, but Q rich pair had a white line on the sole which to me made the shoe look a lot better, these just look like they slapped some blue material on where the red should be. Still looks good. Thats just my opinion.

Now just release the black/royal too.

Otherwise I may double up and turn one black, although I prefer mesh on black 13's. Think of a blue bred.

I always preferred leather. The XIII is a bulky sneaker, and mesh always made them bulkier. Besides the Flint's I'm not really a fan of any of the mesh. The black and red XIII's are ok, but not something I would buy beyond a deep discount.

anybody happen to know if JB used that plusher leather or did they use that hard as F leather like they did on the dmp 13s? not talking about toebox.

Back
Top Bottom