Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

20171125_175304.jpg

Check out KC bro.

That’s where I thought I got a pair from them also

OKAY!!! NOT!!! For Everybody I Guess!!! Let's See What's Sits When Ppl Get Dat Tax Money Back!!! "LHAF" What You think is Trash!!! Could Be Someone Else's TREASURE... Me Myself Don't worry About Hype Or Price!!! Just Cop What I Like!!! Thanks For Opinion My G.
That being said 15s are one of my favorite models so my opinion isn't worth much

great, you'll have zero problems getting em on sale along with da other botched layups, da black cat XIII's that should've also had a leather toe.
Lol. Ok and your point is ? I don't care what others think is botched , trash, bricks or whatever other term people use to describe what they don' t like. As for copping on discount my 40% is always on deck so I'm good regardless.

Lol. Ok and your point is ? I don't care what others think is botched , trash, bricks or whatever other term people use to describe what they don' t like. As for copping on discount my 40% is always on deck so I'm good regardless.

this 100%. i dont get that 'botched' talk. that ish is subjective.

40% on on deck isn’t that great if you have to pay taxes. You can get most retro+ GRs on sale for lower than that shipped from places like Oneness, etc.

Back
Top Bottom