Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Refresh my memory

Air-Jordan-13-Squadron-Blue-Release-Date.jpeg

This.

And I know I’ll catch flack for saying it, but the dorenbecher pair is up there too. If those were a GR, stores wouldn’t even be able to give them away.

DB 13s were awful, but at least a kid primarily designed them and not a professional designer that is paid an annual salary by JB to actually design cws for a living.

Judging from the latest picture & video, I'm starting to like them.

They're definitely better than Squadron Blue (terrible), the new wheats (mehhh), and HOF (which are not bad).

Will be buying the Olives as soon as they hit Swoosh. Probably my favorite retro + color ever.

Olives were on the top of my list when that ps came out.. those looked fire. But the all Suede thing is odd looking on 13s imo. Same reason I wasn’t diggin the black cat..

The black suede kills em, add to that the "olive" color looking like Teddy ruxpin fur , makes these a easy pass.

0629-reddy-ruxpin-ted-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are fire! I would love to see a black and royal colorway with 3m just like the black/red colorway but with the red switched for blue.

This. Or I'm gonna end up buying a couple more Breds and customizing them.

Also...the 2017 wheat does belong on the list of most terrible 13 colorways.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 Lol. Sadly they do, and even more sadly... they still haven’t hit 120 or less anywhere so I haven’t got a pair for the collection yet. If HOF dipped like they did, what the hell is te hold up on the wheats. The HOF has quality materials even.

Back
Top Bottom