Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Here's my opinion on these Royals.

1. Watch this video. I took this 2/27/16 which was the release day for the Master's. Read my caption. I had pre-orders set at $260. Only 1 person took advantage. Next thing I know I slang 10 of my 12 pairs for $300+. Don't underestimate tax season J's.

2. Here are a few messages I sent out to local managers yesterday.

20fp1u.jpg

1zr1bpv.jpg

3. My local Villas and other chains aren't even getting these even though they got Gold Toes and Bred Toes.

4. I had 11 pairs of Bred Toes. I've only secured 1 pair of these which is my personal pair.

Take this info for what you want. I'm not trying to scare y'all, just don't be surprised if these do NUMBERS. I'm frantically trying to secure 10 pair and am coming up super short SMFH...

I missed out on BC 3s and Bred toe 1s. I gotta get those first before I can even think about these.

It’ll be easy to get a pair in my area, I’m more worried about getting discount. I just need 2. 1 for now, 1 for later.

Just like Mr.Guy Mr.Guy said, I think more people are still trying to catch up so will pass. But I’m just hoping.

Here's my opinion on these Royals.

1. Watch this video. I took this 2/27/16 which was the release day for the Master's. Read my caption. I had pre-orders set at $260. Only 1 person took advantage. Next thing I know I slang 10 of my 12 pairs for $300+. Don't underestimate tax season J's.

Take this info for what you want. I'm not trying to scare y'all, just don't be surprised if these do NUMBERS. I'm frantically trying to secure 10 pair and am coming up super short SMFH...

I’ll wait till Friday till all shipment comes in. Don’t know about other folks area but shipment on releases the past 2 months have been coming in last minute late

These jordan 13 hyper blue will sit for a few days no need to buy right away not with the Jordan 1 Blue joints dropping and tinkers dropping 3 weeks later

Those tan/brown 13s are actually pretty good with the right fit. Just seen a picture of a former co-worker/friend and he did them justice.

Man get all the way outta here with trying to profit off reselling js with raising your pre-orders sneakers are supposed to be about love of the shoes and not trying to make a profit

For some reason, 13s don't resonate with youngsters. It's hard for me to understand it since 13s (and 11s) are my favorite model, but these kids just don't care for them. Shoot, even the Breds sat a bit! That's crazy to me.

For some reason, 13s don't resonate with youngsters. It's hard for me to understand it since 13s (and 11s) are my favorite model, but these kids just don't care for them. Shoot, even the Breds sat a bit! That's crazy to me.
The only thing I can think of is they are bulky around the ankle area. Younger cats like the sleek look more idk. I was crazy about 13s when I was a late teen. Styles are different now. That's what its about.

I hear you bra. But they'll sit imo. Otherwise, there's always that inevitable restock.
Ima wait till next week for a deal.

13s aren’t that wearable with new fashion trends/streetwear and definitely aren’t the sleekest retros. Some CWs like the HOF 13s even have that “old man-wearing-a-90s-sneaker” look.

Back
Top Bottom