Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

$300 is a good price, I paid the same. $150 per shoe is a great deal esp considering the quality of them both. Also it's the only way to get the best pair of 14s! Also if you only wanted one pair you shouldn't have a problem unloading the other pair for at least $150.
I bought the pack for $320, and unloaded the 14s for $160. I liked the quality of the 14s, but I'm a 1-13 only dude.

I'm in on the Royal 13s. No need to camp out at DSG, but I'll be there as soon as they open.

Last edited:
Once again another clean 13.

The future is gonna be really interesting when Jays are the "it" shoe again. There's a lot of really good **** that the masses seem to be sleeping on. It's kinda like a 08-11 before the concord hype, except this time we are actually getting better shoes.

I'm really interested in seeing what will be the shoe or influencer that brings sheep back to the stables.

dont tell me these gon be hard to get.................

Fam I got a reserve on these yesterday. I only get reserves on **** that A. Ppl don't want or B. **** that is MASS produced, you will be fine.

Nike needs to do good by me and reserve me a pair or 1s or something one of these days.

Waitlisted with a 9m headstart....hmmmm I figured wouldn't be so many ppl going for these. I may have to jump harder than expected .

Lol I took an L on a sz 14 I needed...I’m hoping it was cuz there’s only one and I was going against a big spender...looks like imma be up early tomorrow running round the city :smh:

Well, maybe hyper royals will be a slimmer release. Still haven’t seen any overseas links, and there aren’t as many US links as usual. May end up like those “unc” 6s last year. The resale prices don’t seem too bad, so hopefully they’ll hang around retail.

E2ACAA01-9A19-4D61-AFE3-C873B02E8414.jpeg

Well, maybe hyper royals will be a slimmer release. Still haven’t seen any overseas links, and there aren’t as many US links as usual. May end up like those “unc” 6s last year. The resale prices don’t seem too bad, so hopefully they’ll hang around retail.
I have seen per orders on these go up not down in the last day or so... Usually they go down the day before they drop on the snker app. I am going to treat this tomorrow like its a limmede edition. See you all at 10am

Lmao even if I took L
I won’t care

Tell me which 13s is super hot
Maybe DMP 13s

Bred Toe 1s just look good
Especially 1s being a silhouette for fashion forward crowd

I don’t think hyper royals are going to sit long enough to hit discount at least in my area. Will probably cop with my rewards, I feel like I need these since I got the white reds

Once again another clean 13.

The future is gonna be really interesting when Jays are the "it" shoe again. There's a lot of really good **** that the masses seem to be sleeping on. It's kinda like a 08-11 before the concord hype, except this time we are actually getting better shoes.

I'm really interested in seeing what will be the shoe or influencer that brings sheep back to the stables.

Haven’t most OG cws already been retroed fairly recently though? All we really need is more NA retros tbqh.

Back
Top Bottom