Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Homeboy at Footlocker told me the blue looks almost purple.

Also said the Flints are releasing this year but didn't know when.

Man tomorrow is gonna be interesting. You all sound so confident that these will be an easy cop. I can only speak for Cleveland and it's going to be CRAZY! All of our stores (Villa, Next, Jimmy Jazz, City Blue, Xhibition, etc.) are NOT getting these. For comparison, all those stores got Gold Toes and Bred Toes. On top of that, every FootLocker/Champs in my city only got 10-12 pairs! I'm hearing House of Hoops got 20 pairs. Between the 1 FootAction, 4 Champs stores, and the 4 FootLockers, there's about 130 pairs OR LESS in the city and neighboring cities. Everyone's gonna try and run to the 5 FinishLines and I don't know their numbers yet, but I will. I can't imagine they're loaded either.

For the old NTers in here, remember after Concords how EVERYTHING flew off shelves? Remember the shoe that we all realized "Ok, something's up" was the Old Royal X's that released in like March of 2012? They vanished so fast and that's when we all new we were in trouble...

I remember that old Royal release, I got to the mall early to get a pair... Dudes were walking out wearing their pairs.. This release almost smell like the Bel Aire 5 release, to a certain degree

Man tomorrow is gonna be interesting. You all sound so confident that these will be an easy cop. I can only speak for Cleveland and it's going to be CRAZY! All of our stores (Villa, Next, Jimmy Jazz, City Blue, Xhibition, etc.) are NOT getting these. For comparison, all those stores got Gold Toes and Bred Toes. On top of that, every FootLocker/Champs in my city only got 10-12 pairs! I'm hearing House of Hoops got 20 pairs. Between the 1 FootAction, 4 Champs stores, and the 4 FootLockers, there's about 130 pairs OR LESS in the city and neighboring cities. Everyone's gonna try and run to the 5 FinishLines and I don't know their numbers yet, but I will. I can't imagine they're loaded either.

For the old NTers in here, remember after Concords how EVERYTHING flew off shelves? Remember the shoe that we all realized "Ok, something's up" was the Old Royal X's that released in like March of 2012? They vanished so fast and that's when we all new we were in trouble...

I don't pay attention to what happens in-store, but these will sit online I assure you.

And who cares about what happened in March 2012, we're in 2018.

These are obviously not limited in the traditional sense of the word.

T0 accounts like CNCPTS, BDGA, xhibition are all not getting them, which either means they all passed (less likely) or weren’t offered them from Nike (more likely).

It’s a peculiar release for sure, but they should be attainable with a bit of effort.

I hope Nike isn’t going back to limited supply. After seeing nice 13s like blk/red and white/red sit, I would totally understand why Nike would cut supply though.

I wanted these but haven’t been beastin for them.
Probably gonna shoot my shot on Nike

Yeah these are really nice but after copping the BC III’s and the red toe I’s I need to let my wallet take a break. I got bills to pay

Are these going to be on Villa? I don't see them anywhere and usually the new releases are flooded on the homepage.

E7457E29-4F09-4128-BFA5-2564FB97E179.jpeg
Every place is different of course but at my mall, 9.5 was the biggest size left. They moving

Back
Top Bottom