Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I'm not sure for most ppl but these can definitely be had right now. SNKRS app I funky but if I can get them off FL at this time(which normally I can't even get in the site) these can be had fairly easy.

Yup. I don’t know how people can double or triple up on $200 shoes
I double a lot, but I have two really good friends who wear the same size I can always trade with or oop. I don’t have kids and rarely drink/go out, so that’s my personal reasoning with the spending. I never want to feel like I wish I would have doubled and didn’t, much easier to return, oop, trade or sell if I don’t want the extra pair. At the same time I always try and get on discount if possible.

This would of been dope
20180303_071307.jpg
I approve of this. :lol:

I double a lot, but I have two really good friends who wear the same size I can always trade with or oop. I don’t have kids and rarely drink/go out, so that’s my personal reasoning with the spending. I never want to feel like I wish I would have doubled and didn’t, much easier to return, oop, trade or sell if I don’t want the extra pair. At the same time I always try and get on discount if possible.

Makes sense. I’d do it if I could. But I got kids and a house and all the bills that come with it. So I need to have self control and be responsible with my money.

Makes sense. I’d do it if I could. But I got kids and a house and all the bills that come with it. So I need to have self control and be responsible with my money.
One of the good things about knowing months in advance of what's releasing is putting some money aside a little at a time, so it don't break the wallet. But this year is :smh:

Absolutely. I play poker for a living and travel so much that we just rent; I sold my house 7 years ago to avoid maintenance/upkeep and home owner costs. I certainly don’t take from life’s priorities, I just don’t have many of them to begin with.

Absolutely. I play poker for a living and travel so much that we just rent; I sold my house 7 years ago to avoid maintenance/upkeep and home owner costs. I certainly don’t take from life’s priorities, I just don’t have many of them to begin with.
Man... I don’t have the heart to have your profession. Salute

Nike also price matches within 30 days which I didn’t know. So if these go on sale within the 30 they’ll refund the difference

Man... I don’t have the heart to have your profession. Salute
If I had kids I would only play part time, that alone allows me the ability to be fearless as far as risk to reward - in a sense. It’s really just an office job crunching numbers and analysis of patterns and behavior. Anyone can do it, but most people can’t get out of their own head long enough to think about everything else going on around them.

When I met my girlfriend 6 years ago and she asked what I did, I told her I was a short term high risk financial analyst :lol:

The best part, I can wear my kicks nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom