Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Can’t say for sure since they’re DS, but I wear all my ‘05 XIIIs regularly.

I have 2 DS pairs of OG 13s that I wouldn’t hesitate to wear based strictly on condition.

Actually, older shoes that are worn once in awhile are actually way more structurally stable than shoes who are DS for 10+ years and are not used to any kind of pressure at all. Dried glue and whatnot can crack for this reason and lead to sole separation (in general, not specific to 13s), for example.

im def passing on 190......but i do really like these. they cleaaaan, so im gonna be a nice guy and would settle for 160...

Exactly. I personally don’t understand why people spend retail for a shoe that’s sitting. I guess it’s just the cheap person in me lol.

im def passing on 190......but i do really like these. they cleaaaan, so im gonna be a nice guy and would settle for 160...

Exactly. People are impatient and, I guess, don't care about waiting for a discount for one reason or another.

IMG_3440.jpg

I'm down with the grey toe

Last edited:
If I had kids I would only play part time, that alone allows me the ability to be fearless as far as risk to reward - in a sense. It’s really just an office job crunching numbers and analysis of patterns and behavior. Anyone can do it, but most people can’t get out of their own head long enough to think about everything else going on around them.

When I met my girlfriend 6 years ago and she asked what I did, I told her I was a short term high risk financial analyst :lol:

The best part, I can wear my kicks nonstop.

Bruh. Do your thing. As long as you happy. That’s all that matters. Better waking up in the morning than dressing up to sit at a desk for 10+ hours.

Exactly. People are impatient and, I guess, don't care about waiting for a discount for one reason or another.

back in the day when i was new to this, just starting collection etc, i would cop on RD, cuz needed to have em. but my collection is at the point now where im asking myself "why cop now on RD when i know they sittng? dont NEED to have em right now right now..." they gonna sit in da box for a while anyways lol...

Back
Top Bottom