Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

i forgot the name of the store but it’s all consignments. price isnt bad. the AS13 had a price tag of $280.

im located in northern virginia fwiw. this one is at fair oaks mall.

Whatever "this store... at the mall" is, you need to post what it's called and where it's located, as they apparently have a lot of long gone shoes in stone, like those Gamma 12s. Is it Jimmy Jazz in NY?
Those aren’t gammas and Jimmy jazz wouldn’t have those.

Y’all really have to think a little. A lot of sneaker shops are popping up and are in malls now.

Those aren’t gammas and Jimmy jazz wouldn’t have those.

Y’all really have to think a little. A lot of sneaker shops are popping up and are in malls now.
Realized that. There is one in castleton outside Indy. All the shoes are shrink wrapped. I've seen this before. Just not a lot of stores like that around here. Thought is was cool. All it was.

After further review of my Bred 13 pair from Kick Crew, the only sign that bugs me is the Box Size Label. The "Jordan.com" seems to be bolder and a different shade. I know the Overseas pair labels dont come with a suggested retail price on it, so maybe they just use a different box label. What do you guys think? I compared it to my hyper royal 13s box label, and my Hyper royal 13s isn't as bold and the shade is a bit different in terms of the "Jordan.com".

Hyper Royal 13s from Eastbay on the bottom and Bred 13s from Kicks Crew up top:

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 43
I have a blk/red pair from Europe and US, and the labels looks identical to the above.
My hypers' label from footaction is the same as the eastbay one.
Each color ways labels are slightly different.

I have a blk/red pair from Europe and US, and the labels looks identical to the above.
My hypers' label from footaction is the same as the eastbay one.
Each color ways labels are slightly different.

So your black/red 13s have the same font and boldness like this label, especially at the "Jordan.com"? This is the kickscrew bred 13s label. The "A" in the Jordan.com doesn't seem to have an empty middle space inside the A as much.
140.jpg

After further review of my Bred 13 pair from Kick Crew, the only sign that bugs me is the Box Size Label. The "Jordan.com" seems to be bolder and a different shade. I know the Overseas pair labels dont come with a suggested retail price on it, so maybe they just use a different box label. What do you guys think? I compared it to my hyper royal 13s box label, and my Hyper royal 13s isn't as bold and the shade is a bit different in terms of the "Jordan.com".

Hyper Royal 13s from Eastbay on the bottom and Bred 13s from Kicks Crew up top:

I seem to be one of a few people on this forum who is suspect of Kicks Crew. First, any online shoe retailer based only in China is suspect until affirmatively proven otherwise, which at this point in time--because of China's rampant production of fake goods--would require a retailer with a Jordan Brand account. It is substantially more suspect when those retailers specifically target US consumers (i.e., prices are default based in US dollars; only exists on a US '.com' domain; the retailer makes heavy use of social media platforms that are primarily US user-driven and not very popular in China relative to Chinese social media platforms; etc.). Most sneakerheads don't realize that there are a smaller percentage of fake sneakers that are virtually 99% indistinguishable to the most trained eyes and these usually enter the stream of commerce several months after the authentics are released, once manufacturers can perfect the fake product by reverse engineering the retailed authentic---usually this happens with 'hyped' releases like KAWs 4s, Levi 4s, OG 1s, etc. Second, at the bottom left of the website you'll see an icon that says VS Brand Protection by "VerifyStore." VerifyStore is a deceptive, China-based business that claims to vouch for "trusted online merchants," but in reality it's all smoke and mirrors and it has no legitimacy whatsoever.

Also, its probably worth noting that Hong Kong retailers are generally more trustworthy.

Back
Top Bottom