Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Can anyone tell me what was the best deal they found the black/red 13s at price wise?
In terms of a retailer selling in store or online, I think some of us got them around $140ish shipped from Shiekh. I can't remember if it was the blk/reds that went for $130ish somewhere as well? That's as low as I can recall.

In terms of a retailer selling in store or online, I think some of us got them around $140ish shipped from Shiekh. I can't remember if it was the blk/reds that went for $130ish somewhere as well? That's as low as I can recall.
Thank you. I just recently picked up tthe blk/reds for 150 off eBay obviously they came from the outlet even the seller told me so. But the top of the box was cut off as in missing lol. The shoes are legit though and brand new. I missed out on them when they dropped and afterwards due to procrastination but alas I have them. Thank you for responding big ups!

Thank you. I just recently picked up tthe blk/reds for 150 off eBay obviously they came from the outlet even the seller told me so. But the top of the box was cut off as in missing lol. The shoes are legit though and brand new. I missed out on them when they dropped and afterwards due to procrastination but alas I have them. Thank you for responding big ups!

yea the cut off lid tells u theyre from the outlet. i dont know if outlets do this with all kicks, but i know outlets be doing that.

I paid $160 shipped from oneness few weeks after RD I think
Didn’t see a lot of deals for them or couldn’t catch in time
$150 is pretty good

altitudes are so underrated
e1319b60e1e5583b12c16ff9a98bb33e.jpg

DMPs need more love

I do need to wear my CP3s... think I've only rocked them twice, but that blue is hard to match, only have a couple of shirts that really match it.

Attachments

• Snapchat-26139832.jpg
    Snapchat-26139832.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom