Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

air-jordan-13-white-reptile1.jpg

Air Jordan 13 Retro
Release Date:
July 2018
Color: Phantom/Moon Particle
Style #: AQ1757-004
Price: $190

May be late but any word of their womens only?

Heard they were but can’t remember where

WELP. This isn’t going to help the popularity of 13s bounce back.

Bring back Flints already!!!!!!! That would be a double or triple up at full price, no and ifs or buts.

You guys may have already seen this up on SL or J23 app...
fTL good deal on olives 13s.

Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Olive' on sale for $123.99 + FREE shipping, use code MAYSVNGS

Better deal than the regular price at outlets right now. They are at 130 at outlets.

Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Olive' on sale for $123.99 + FREE shipping, use code MAYSVNGS

Better deal than the regular price at outlets right now. They are at 130 at outlets.
Good looking man. I picked them up from SP while back for 127 shipped I'm good.

hmm theyre 140.5 for me. doesnt give me free shipping

If you can get the price on the olive at 123.99 then minus the 15% from ebates? That comes to about 105 or so? That is a great price for these. Almost the same deal as the F&F pass from couple weeks ago.

If you can get the price on the olive at 123.99 then minus the 15% from ebates? That comes to about 105 or so? That is a great price for these. Almost the same deal as the F&F pass from couple weeks ago.
That would be true if you indeed got the 20% off for MAYSVNGS and the free shipping but you can only do one or the other so when all said and done its 141.22 if shipping is 7.99. It's still a decent price after you get the 15% from ebates. So all in all shoes come to 120 and some change after dust settles.

hmm theyre 140.5 for me. doesnt give me free shipping
Hmmmm. Indeed. I just tried adding to cart as well and it is not removing the shipping costs...???
Perhaps a phone call to the lovely reps will remove that ish....worth a try?
kungfu koala kungfu koala ...what up G. Possibly a good deal here..might be able to cop near 100 bucks after ebates cash back. 12.5 and size 13 still up

Maybe pickup in store would help some of y’all.
I ended up getting a pair for like $122 no tax and no shipping from footaction because I did store pickup while I was hanging in DE.

Hmmmm. Indeed. I just tried adding to cart as well and it is not removing the shipping costs...???
Perhaps a phone call to the lovely reps will remove that ish....worth a try?
kungfu koala kungfu koala ...what up G. Possibly a good deal here..might be able to cop near 100 bucks after ebates cash back. 12.5 and size 13 still up
My man, i just might.
Really appreciate the lookout.

Just so you guys are aware: Foot Locker, and many of the other retailers no longer allow Ebates on Jordans. Search the rules on your store here. I learned the hard way. :ohwell:

Just so you guys are aware: Foot Locker, and many of the other retailers no longer allow Ebates on Jordans. Search the rules on your store here. I learned the hard way. :ohwell:

imo its not set in stone. its hit or miss. sometimes my ebates works sometimes it dont. most times it dont. ive managed to score ebates a few times here and there on NDC after they said no more ebates on Jays.

imo its not set in stone. its hit or miss. sometimes my ebates works sometimes it dont. most times it dont. ive managed to score ebates a few times here and there on NDC after they said no more ebates on Jays.
Man we can't have anything good. Pretty soon nothing will be worth having. You will have to tweet a thousand different tweets and follow a bunch of randoms to even be able to get a decent price on a purchase. Something has to change. Ebates was the best thing going on my shoe purchases now that's threatened!:smh:

Man we can't have anything good. Pretty soon nothing will be worth having. You will have to tweet a thousand different tweets and follow a bunch of randoms to even be able to get a decent price on a purchase. Something has to change. Ebates was the best thing going on my shoe purchases now that's threatened!:smh:

yea sucks they limiting ebates on jays and such. but hey, ebates is still freaking awesome if you buy other things like electronics from bestbuy etc etc

The real question hell when we getting flints?!?

lol Im mad both of these were on the release calendar last year but just never happened...I thought they were holding off for 2018, anniversary year of XIII, but I guess we will just have to settle for the Tinker XIII LOL

Back
Top Bottom