Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Has anyone ever received an email from FNL about " BOTFR33 access or heard of this"? I received an email from them a few hrs ago saying BOTFR33 access: AJ Retro 13 “Obsidian”. I've never heard of this before and I had quite the number of wins with FNL in 2020. The email says that I've been "authorized" and given access which expires in 81.5 hrs?

Update: It looks like there was a deadline to purchase via the "BOTFR33 access" even though the email said I had different. Ended getting a $20 reward to be used on any purchase by 12/14/21. Not the biggest fan of the 13 as I currently own 0 but liked this colorway so all in all not too upset.

Last edited:
Finally was able to cop these! All OG 13 retros completed. Now I await for the Playoffs to retro.
DF38675A-ECC7-462E-A610-89EF68EF7076.jpeg

also added these to the collection. Can’t wait for the black/purple

EA089229-89F9-4A56-8B45-9AF157DE6A57.jpeg

Won a pair of the Obsidian’s off FNL but they gave me a pick up time for 3pm…At the exact same time as my daughters first cheer competition of the season…Won’t make it for the pick up window unfortunately :smh:…Hopefully SNKRS let’s me get a pair…

Won a pair of the Obsidian’s off FNL but they gave me a pick up time for 3pm…At the exact same time as my daughters first cheer competition of the season…Won’t make it for the pick up window unfortunately :smh:…Hopefully SNKRS let’s me get a pair…

i think they're still doing windows to limit the amount of people in store at one time, and have the 2 hour blocks separated by last name...every time i've won from them since they started doing this, i just called and told them i'd be there before close and they were cool with it.

Priorities man... **** Dem kids!

I'm just kidding, but call and explain and you should be fine.

If not... You know what you have to do.

It was an ordeal for me trying to get the Obsidian XIII on the FLX apps this week because my previous phone was no longer compatible with their apps, so having to get a new phone yesterday caused me to miss out even with using my downstairs neighbor's phone to submit during the week.

I had to wait in the queues on Champs, Footaction, and Foot Locker this morning. I got through on Footaction first, then Champs afterwards, and my size was already sold out on both sites.

But I was able to get my size immediately when I finally got through on Foot Locker! It's ironic because the first two sites I got through on were sold out, but I was able to get them on the last site that I got through on. The only thing that pissed me off is that Foot Locker charged shipping for these!

It's a little relief now that I don't have to physically hunt for leftover pairs at the stores later today or whenever they make them first come, first serve. And I got a shipping notification from Foot Locker via email this afternoon.

So good luck to all trying to get these today or going forward.

Back
Top Bottom