Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Such a beautiful shoe. Happy got these 😎
1632066009985.jpeg

Obsidians will probably get more wear from me tbh, blue is my favorite color and is probably more than half my wardrobe. Also the blue Jumpman on the box was a nice touch.

After going through hell late last week with a multitude of ordeals that discombobulated my routine of getting releases in store on release day via the FLX apps, at least I was able to get my order in online with Foot Locker last Saturday morning for the Jordan XIII Obsidian, and they were finally delivered earlier this afternoon while I was taking a shower.

They arrived fast because I ordered last Saturday, then they were delivered today on a Wednesday. But it's still F Foot Locker for charging $7.99 for shipping! :emoji_angry:🙄

These are the first retro Jordans I got since March, when the navy blue/cement gray III released.
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5412.JPG
IMG_5413.JPG
IMG_5414.JPG
IMG_5415.JPG
IMG_5417.JPG

This jersey that I got in June was the reason I got these shoes. It's hard to find white/navy blue/sky blue shoes, and it was going to be pretty much impossible to find some white/navy/sky/yellow shoes to match with this jersey, so these were good enough. I now regret not getting the Tar Heels-themed XI back in 2017 because those would have worked better with this jersey since those were shiny predicated on the navy blue patent leather, and this jersey has shiny material.
IMG_5406.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG

I need to reglue about 3 or 4 pair, I’m thinking about finding someone on IG, who specializes in that area
Arts and crafts isn’t my thing

I have a pair of ‘98 white/red and ‘04 black/red both DS in need of re-gluing. I came across a few eBay profiles that offer the service but I’m in no rush since they won’t be broken out until at least next summer

Brave blue mids are crazy! Lows better just bcuz first introduction but dang these stupid right here.

I forgot you guys refer to the "mid" 13s as lows... I feel like the OGs are high top shoes not mids but I'm not about to go too deep into it. Anyway I am good on any form of brave blues since I have flints and too many 13s as it is.

Back
Top Bottom