Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I admit these two jerseys motivated me to get these XIII to wear them with. I'm glad Jordan Brand came out with some black/purple retro Jordans that gives me the option to emulate the Lakers road attire when they wore black-based shoes during the '90s to the last decade.

I sure as hell am glad I get to maintain my F Adidas stance with these! 😎
I refuse to get re-released Adidas that Kobe Bryant wore, albeit without the branding and logos tied to him.
IMG_5814.JPG
IMG_5815.JPG

I like the idea of substituting these XIII for some piece of 💩 Adidas with that 1998 NBA All-Star Game Kobe jersey since Michael Jordan wore the XIII in that Game and that whole season.

Can’t wait to get em. I never go to the mall but randomly needed to meet someone there on Tuesday and saw my size on display at Champs. My champs order supposed to get here tomorrow but I just realized my snkrs order is still saying “awaiting pickup by carrier”, not sure if something is wrong. Kinda wish I grabbed that pair from the mall.

Can’t wait to get em. I never go to the mall but randomly needed to meet someone there on Tuesday and saw my size on display at Champs. My champs order supposed to get here tomorrow but I just realized my snkrs order is still saying “awaiting pickup by carrier”, not sure if something is wrong. Kinda wish I grabbed that pair from the mall.
Brandon Mall ? Please don't say Brandon... I started to go there yesterday... And change my mind

Back
Top Bottom