Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I don't think they are either, would expect more info out there and pics for them.

I'm all in on the Bred 13s though as the 13 is my favorite model.
I want the HOFs, but I don't know if I should cop tomorrow or wait for a discount.

I think it has to do more with the "legit check" than price when choosing eBay or Stockx/Goat apps.

This. I know paypal got the buyers back when it comes to discrepancies, but ill pay a lil more since those apps do offer legit checks even tho a few UA's have slipped thru.

I think it has to do more with the "legit check" than price when choosing eBay or Stockx/Goat apps.
you can still get LCs prior to purchasing tho and people are always gonna be worried about their shoes authenticity even if they cop from GOAT or StockX. As long as you're able to get your money back it doesn't really matter where you go

ebay has worked for me and I've been using it for over 10 yrs now finding steals and gems u wouldn't find somewhere else, u just gotta know red flags for scammers but if u fall u can always get ur money back with paypal so ur covered

As I suspected, red laces on the HoF are a must (pic from @BuckeyeCitySole)

20067461_1227819754014242_3477435209102655488_n.jpg

Just copped for my girl but the GS sizes don't come with white strings. Anyone know where I can get some from?

20170722_101515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom