Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Skipping the breds getting flints. Maybe the white reds when they hit deep disco.

You talking about the history of flights as the white/reds or the actual original colorway that re-retroed back in feb?
That original white/red discount train left the station a few months back if thats the one you're hoping to board.

Breds are guaranteed releasing, Flints are not ...unless you know sumthin that we don't know.

Wish the flint 13's are releasing this year but I don't think they are. From what I've heard and asked around, they won't be. Maybe for 2018?

Filter has those almost looking like a white upper. I glanced and thought "NEUTRAL GREYS?!?!?!"

Then I got real disappointed.

We have to get some type of confirmation on the Flints...Eiher dropping or not...

Those dropping would change my purchases for the rest of the year...Double for sure...

JimmyJazz Images

z1.png z2.png z3.png z4.png

Hey to those who got the HOFs, did they come with just the black laces or did some white laces come with them as well?

I like the images of those with white laces

Tracked down another pair of these. Incredible condition for this colorway, very minimal bleeding compared to many others I've seen or had.
I know a lot of people didn't like the red or grey hues that were used, but these are one of my favorite retro colorways.
Just something about that Burgundy does it for me.
IMG_2216.JPG

Tracked down another pair of these. Incredible condition for this colorway, very minimal bleeding compared to many others I've seen or had.
I know a lot of people didn't like the red or grey hues that were used, but these are one of my favorite retro colorways.
IMG_2216.JPG

I didn't like the "grey toes" they gave us a few years ago. Should have been these.

So dope.

IMG_2216.JPG

My pair has started to separate around the toe area, i got them DS about 7 yrs... :frown:.... My pods are now a reddish white :lol:.... Nice pick up

they are built like tanks, I just hate the fact that the glue around the pods turns pink

moved my flints for the same reason too

IMG_2216.JPG
I just can't stand that shade of grey, at all. It looks literally gross to me, like a body in the morgue that needs makeup or somethin

Last edited:
I'm going to go to the store for my BREDS 100%. Just got my Plat XIII lows from eastbay.com on sale. Definitely wouldn't have walked out of a store with this pair as there are imperfections and I think maybe even one shoe was tried on. Gonna take the silver living and not be super OCD and just get them in the rotation ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom