Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

IMG_0877.PNG
https://www.oneness287.com/collections/mens-shoes-1/products/air-jordan-13-retro-history-of-flight

No just send request
They charge shipping tho
Was like $7.16 for me
Came out to $140 total for me, no tax since they are in KY
They are doing 40% off stuff you can cart
Use code schooldaze
Picked up some sf af1 mid for like $100

Just checked their site
I think the sale might be over
Because they had a 40% off notice on top of their website and now it's not there
Plus the code doesn't work for add to cart anymore
You didn't need a code for the invoice
It just said 30% off is the best we can do
And gave it automatically

Just checked their site
I think the sale might be over
Because they had a 40% off notice on top of their website and now it's not there
Plus the code doesn't work for add to cart anymore
You didn't need a code for the invoice
It just said 30% off is the best we can do
And gave it automatically
Thanks, probably for the better anyway, money saved. Plus, after the bad experiences I've had and heard about from others I really don't want to give them my business either.

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from them
Made my first order last week everything went smooth, it was double boxed, shoes were DS, only hiccup was usps delayed my shipment, but that's on usps
So far oneness has been great to me

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from them
Made my first order last week everything went smooth, it was double boxed, shoes were DS, only hiccup was usps delayed my shipment, but that's on usps
So far oneness has been great to me
Man.... you guys eat well.....
My landlord just told me my rent goes from $430/mo to $500/mo.

Ouch! 2 months rent inflation can buy A PAIR OF HOF 13s!

Plus, my truck as my crashed Nissan Altima replacement, cost $300/yr extra in gas.

Plus, my truck as my crashed Nissan Altima replacement, cost $300/yr extra in gas.

daaamn i need that 500/month rent!

I bought my Pure Plat 13s from ONENESS287, $109 , no problems.

Initially I felt it was sketchy because people say it's hit or miss.

My rents 800 :/

Reactions: PJS
My rents 800 :/

When I rented an 1.1k sqft townhouse in Bluffton, SC it was $1,100/month. My mortgage once I bought a 1.9k sqft house there was $1,300.

My mortgage on my 1.8k sqft house is $875. I live in North Augusta, SC now.

Renting is fine if that's your only option, but you have zero chance for return on investment. You're literally burning money. Buy a house you can afford and use that rent money on a mortgage. Then you can hopefully recover that money later after simple improvements and selling the house.

When I rented an 1.1k sqft townhouse in Bluffton, SC it was $1,100/month. My mortgage once I bought a 1.9k sqft house there was $1,300.

My mortgage on my 1.8k sqft house is $875. I live in North Augusta, SC now.

Renting is fine if that's your only option, but you have zero chance for return on investment. You're literally burning money. Buy a house you can afford and use that rent money on a mortgage. Then you can hopefully recover that money later after simple improvements and selling the house.
Yep

2 years ago, I was looking at 1.3k sqft house in suburban SW Houston, so I have more room to store my sneakers

Calculated monthly is $1300, but at the end of day, a good location have bad roof (instant $10k) bad foundation ($10k) left me spiritless.

And I stopped there.
And bought more sneakers.

Yep

2 years ago, I was looking at 1.3k sqft house in suburban SW Houston, so I have more room to store my sneakers

Calculated monthly is $1300, but at the end of day, a good location have bad roof (instant $10k) bad foundation ($10k) left me spiritless.

And I stopped there.
And bought more sneakers.

You could have gone back to the seller and got a credit.

**** shoes.

where do you live paying $500.00 a month in 2017 ?

Back
Top Bottom