Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

20170905_091906.jpg

why do the squads get such little love?

They ought to come up with something creative like "black cement 13" with cement print/elephant print on side panels
I did a similar themed custom at the request of the client. It came out fine...but I don't think it looked good.

Won the auction on sole supremacy last drop on ebay, and I must say these are in near DS condition. Whoever had them took very good of em. And I will continue to do the same
20170906_101143.jpg

One of my fav J's ever.. I wish these retroed this year instead of all the garbage retro+ cws of various retro models they keep dropping.

One of my fav J's ever.. I wish these retroed this year instead of all the garbage retro+ cws of various retro models they keep dropping.

Yea I been eyeing a pair for sometime now. I was also hoping they were gonna release this year, but after I saw how clean these were and how the auction was going I couldn't pass these up.

Shoes released before the movie, people live giving nicknames to shoes that were after the shoes initial release

Movie was filmed when they released and were still being sold when the movie came out. It's not that far fetched. It's semantics at this point. It's the guys who don't like nicknames that don't like it. I don't really care what they're called they're Jordan (insert sig number here)'s to me.

Movie was filmed when they released and were still being sold when the movie came out. It's not that far fetched. It's semantics at this point. It's the guys who don't like nicknames that don't like it. I don't really care what they're called they're Jordan (insert sig number here)'s to me.

I was only 10 when the movie dropped, but it released 6 months to the day after the Js. Unlikely they'd still be available at that point. Furthermore, no one ever called them HGGs until the last retro. OGs were always Black Toes, first retros were always CDPs. Nada mas.

I was only 10 when the movie dropped, but it released 6 months to the day after the Js. Unlikely they'd still be available at that point. Furthermore, no one ever called them HGGs until the last retro. OGs were always Black Toes, first retros were always CDPs. Nada mas.

Didn't they actually hit outlets by the time the movie released?

Back
Top Bottom