Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

For sure they’re great and actually comfortable, but they have released A LOT of polarizing 13 cws recently (HOF, Wheats, Olives, etc. etc.).
I don't even think its the cw's that are dropping/have dropped, I think that it is just a bulky model and the modern day youth likes sleek light shoes.
That and there is no hype behind them (thank the lawd), so the sheep have stayed inside the pen until they are told otherwise by the shepherds.
When the white/blacks later this year, if that actually happens, that will be a true test as to what to expect moving forward with 13s imo.

I'm 26 and I'm rocking Chicago 13's. I usually wear long sleeve thermals and pants/jeans. 13's are a larger shoe but dude the chunky dad shoe look is in. Balenciaga Triple S, Yeezy 500, and they are nowhere near that chunky.

Honestly I just think Jordan is uncool right now with Hypebeasts. Everything goes in waves and soon everyone will hop off Adidas and be back on Jordans.

Die hard Jordan fans benefit at the moment because you can pick up sick shoes for cheap.

Anyone find the Olive 13s anywhere for super low yet? I kind of like them but will only cop on a super discount. These are sitting hard everywhere. Looks like NDC has them for $160 but the 25OFF code doesn't work for it..

I haven’t paid retail for any of my 13’s
I picked up another pair of hof at the outlet for $70
I was like damn how long have these been sitting here
I didn’t even hesitate I scooped them up with the quickness
It was marked at I think $150 then $129 then $99 so with F&F pass was $70+tax
There were price tags all over the box
Hope those royals sit
Would love a nice disco on them

Last edited:
I haven’t paid retail for any of my 13’s
I picked up another pair of hof at the outlet for $70
I was like damn how long have these been sitting here
I didn’t even hesitate I scooped them up with the quickness
It was marked at I think $150 then $129 then $99 so with F&F pass was $70+tax
There were price tags all over the box
Hope those royals sit
Would love a nice disco on them

I hope the royals sit as well. I made it through February with my wallet still intact. March is gonna be a heavy month as well. But not bad as February, I don’t think.

Hopefully, by April, May or after that they’re discounted and I can recover from my purchases.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...s-shoe/pid-12136866/pgid-12479290?cid=4942550

33F12088-AB0C-4B31-ADED-7A4163AAC5EC.jpeg

ndc sent me a reserve for these....but sent me nothing for breds lol. but u wanna send me a reserve for something yall know gonna most likely sit? naaaah bruh. im copping from FTL. get my account back up since it reset to $0. and get another $20 vip which i can use on release products, unlike with NDC and their no discounts policy.

treat ya customers right and they support ya, treat em like crud and we move on to FTL who treats us better.

nope, footlocker. FTL. finishline cool, but their site sucks so much. back in the day id end up having to have like 1k funds on hold for 1 pair of shoes lol. and god forbid if i only had the amount to buy 1 pair....thats an automatic L. im not wit that.

Surprised they didn't reserve these for me lol

I need the CP3 home pair in a bad way now :smh: if i cop nothing else this month then I'll most likely grab a pair though

I pray Supreme or whatever hype brand nowadays stay away from the 13 so the price doesn't get jacked up

We’re 13s EVER that hyped? Even at peak JB hype when GRs were selling out quite often, 13s were the easiest models besides the 10s and 2s to pick up at retail.

Back
Top Bottom