Official Air Jordan 14 Retro Thread (2018)

That shoe is gorgeous tho

Starting to frustrate me that they're making white based colorways of the 13 and 14 that I love but won't with black based.

So everything been done in black/red and white/red so now they going back and swapping in blue for red.

So creative......

So everything been done in black/red and white/red so now they going back and swapping in blue for red.

So creative......
Creative? No. Smart? Yes. Why not? Blue seems to be the logical choice to go with here. It may work. There are lots of black and red Js that will look good by simply replacing with blue. Its better than some of JBs overthought creations they have come out with in the past. Or recently at that.

Creative? No. Smart? Yes. Why not? Blue seems to be the logical choice to go with here. It may work. There are lots of black and red Js that will look good by simply replacing with blue. Its better than some of JBs overthought creations they have come out with in the past. Or recently at that.

So far they done

1 - white/royal, frags
3 - black/sports blue
4 - both Motorsport 4s
6 - black/unc
12 - black/royal (upcoming)
13 - white/royals
14 - white/royal

Can you imagine a fire red 5 version with blue instead of red, or those penny PE 9,

Black and Blue 13s with 3M? Like for real...anyone here not gonna want those?

A0E39F8E-0333-440B-93E0-6FD0837A85F3.jpeg
92875515-9120-48BB-97E4-0C86249AAB74.jpeg
8555BE54-0E8E-47CE-BD67-7BAC8BB25F98.jpeg

I assume the Jordan 14 Black Ferrari's will be an easy cop tomorrow? I only entered 1 raffle @ at Extra Butter. I never win from them so I'd be surprised if I lose since not many people are talking about these.

Back
Top Bottom