Official Air Jordan 14 Retro Thread (2018)

Nobody had the decency to give the White/Reds their own thread? It's an OG colorway. All the dumb *** shoes that get their own thread around here...

Never had these. But def starting to appreciate more. Would have loved to see MJ wearing these in away games during the 98-99 season. I already can see what the away playoff would look like.
Theres a documentary of him wearing the black toe. I think its available to watch on Amazon prime video.

IMG_20171229_201756.jpg
I would love to see something like this down the road.

How many of yall finna cop the yellow ferraris? As much as id love to, i just dont see myself rockin it a lot. If i buy a shoe, i gotta be able to wear it multiple times and be versatile with my outfits.

How many of yall finna cop the yellow ferraris? As much as id love to, i just dont see myself rockin it a lot. If i buy a shoe, i gotta be able to wear it multiple times and be versatile with my outfits.

If I can get them for the low... probably. I might actually wear some 14s today.

I was gonna but they’re gonna be a gross leather

Back
Top Bottom