Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Amen on this. The shape on these is definitely off and one of the key design elements - the velcro strap on the midfoot area is constructed so sloppy.

I recommend that you guys source out OG pairs if possible.
i plan on taking mines to get painted black if i get the retro stealths.. so i can have that OG look. that gold will throw away my outfit big time.

the iced out sole on all of the lasers, coupled with the price, is enough to make me pass on all 3.

as for the stealths, i don't like the leather pull tab under the strap, the gold lasering is a little OD, and again the price is pretty ridiculous. add to that the fact that my OGs have literally only been worn a few times and once again, easy pass.

the iced out sole on all of the lasers, coupled with the price, is enough to make me pass on all 3.

as for the stealths, i don't like the leather pull tab under the strap, the gold lasering is a little OD, and again the price is pretty ridiculous. add to that the fact that my OGs have literally only been worn a few times and once again, easy pass.

My dude, if you have wearable OGs - why are you even considering this overpriced trash?

I can understand if they mess up joints that dropped in the 80s and 90s as both factory locations and manufacturing/construction methods have changed, but XXs dropped in '05 and have been made using newer methods and have been manufactured in China too. There is literally NO reason for them to mess up retros that've dropped in the past decade.

Laser 20s are fire .... Hopefully they sit a couple weeks . Got a trip + plus want the Yeezy boost . Not trying to spend all this at once lol

My dude, if you have wearable OGs - why are you even considering this overpriced trash?

simply put? stealth 20s, imo of course, are hands down THE best sig Js after 14...

Y'all forget that 20s aren't a sought after model and combine that with the $250 price tag.  Seems like many are trying to add hype to the shoe.
Not trying to hype up the shoes
i do hope itll be an easy cop though after missing out all the NY releases lol

220+tax =
sick.gif

These things are built like tanks. My 05 pair will go another 10 years.
$250 plus Tax

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-02/air-jordan-xx-laser

I can understand if they mess up joints that dropped in the 80s and 90s as both factory locations and manufacturing/construction methods have changed, but XXs dropped in '05 and have been made using newer methods and have been manufactured in China too. There is literally NO reason for them to mess up retros that've dropped in the past decade.
CO-SIGN

if i cant exchange a pair of shoes bought for me in the wrong size and pay difference I'll be quite hesitant on buying these as much as i like them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom