Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

I actually like the gold strap. But still gonna pass, was never a big fan of the XXs

Yeah, they're tripping with the gold touches on it. so 200 plus for a shoe that's not true to the original ... yeah ... I'll stick with my 05's. $175 was a reach back then for them.

Dope shoe, just hope they get rid of that gold. Not even for me, but for everyone that never had these and actually wants them how they originally came out.

Those new pictures of the gold laser look more subtle. If thats how they'll look I think i'll still cop. Otherwise just the lasers for me hopefully

Pass. I'm happy with my OGs. They ruined it with the gold laser. I don't like the price either.

The new pics make the gold accents look more "tolerable". But still........ :smh:

Last edited:
looking again, the gold isn't terrible. it's still a decent looking shoe. still not going to cop though

Nope can't get over the gold. They don't look half as and there though. I just won't pay $220 for the butchered retro when I can still find OG in VVVVVNDS condition for about $200-250 some cases even DS for that price.

i hate that nike and JB love to mess up retros by changing something subtle to **** it up some way.

pimp.gif
The gold is pretty subtle. IN.
They toned it down from the earlier pics.

Not bad, but I don't think I'll be picking them up.

The original also had that "earth tone" tint within the laser design. But definitely not to the extent that they appeared golden.

Nice to see they got the lining and the faux color change on the heel counter.

They look good to me. I'm copping purely off nostalgic reasons... played one of the best seasons in these stealths

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom