Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

IIRC, Darvin Hamm wore the XXs, even years after their release, with the strap cut off.

The strap was beyond BS, but it looked good the way Jesus wore them with actual ankle protection.

Furthermore (not sure if already discussed), the XX was insanely annoying to put on. For me at least, my socks would always ride up when putting them on. The laces and strap would have made more sense if there was a more traditional tongue, or even just split down the middle.

And then there was the issue with the Velcro :lol:. I forgot how finicky these shoes were.

Agree with all of this. Very annoying to put on and had to sell because that damn strap just irritated my leg :smh:

For what it's worth...The Gio pic up there makes it look like they made that little Velcro piece that attaches the ankle strap a bit more substantial...

On my OG pair I'd always attach it to the strap only to have it come undone after about five minutes on the hardwood...

Wonder if these will get the OG box treatment or just the new Jordan boxes?

Those laser XX's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]!!! Count me in for one pear!!

Last edited:
Stealth's > Laser's
That print is very nice and even more so that polished pearl finish is crazy. But that black patent suede strap combo wins it for me. Especially if they stay true to the red laser sock liner/inside on em.

so the black version in the cdp was a no go, but make it limited and everyone is a XX fan these days?

so lasers are wanted but no other XX has even seen a radar? lol its all hate until something new drops.

Back
Top Bottom