Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Seriously JB, why not replace the green with red? That cw would easily be the best hand downs and guaranteed to sell a lot of units! Someone should PS it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Seriously JB, why not replace the green with red? That cw would easily be the best hand downs and guaranteed to sell a lot of units! Someone should PS it
smokin.gif

Preach my dude, preach.

Not feeling those black/green pairs.

And I agree with the notion of replacing the green with red.

That would be a nice colorway.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Not feeling those black/green pairs.

And I agree with the notion of replacing the green with red.

That would be a nice colorway.
pimp.gif
Im not really likin the Black/green either, and Ive liked every AJ2011 so far.  This isnt that diff than what they just released.  Give us something new, really new. 

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

smokin.gif

QFT.

GREEN IS OK BUT INFRARED COLORWAY NEEDS TO SEE A RETURN ON A JORDAN SIG SHOE

Just give us a teal mid, black upper, pink sock and tongue liner, icy sole, tell everyone it's a QS then let the hype begin. @_@

Someone Photoshop that now, lol.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Just give us a teal mid, black upper, pink sock and tongue liner, icy sole, tell everyone it's a QS then let the hype begin. @_@

Someone Photoshop that now, lol.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
No more Pre-Heat JB items.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

air-jordan-2011-grey-black-electric-green-07.jpg

This picture did it for me..
pimp.gif
I don't know if i will be able to pass on these...the price tag though is killing me.  "Thats what im Tom Bot"

wonder if all these green shoes will release together in that "highlighter pack". that would be a busy day. these, the penny 1, foams and who knows what else

I have to see more pics, those seem dull

I already plan on getting the foams, not a big enough fan to get these also.

Since so many folks want different colorways I'm surprised Nike hasn't iD'ed them. Then again most probably wouldn't pay the $200 they would charge for them. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Since so many folks want different colorways I'm surprised Nike hasn't iD'ed them. Then again most probably wouldn't pay the $200 they would charge for them. *shrugs*
i heard from one person that they are slated to hit nikeID in the final quarter of 2011. (he's on NT...so i'll leave it up to him to give us more details as they come available.) i for one hope they do hit ID, even if they are 200. i will pay that for a high quality performance basketball shoe.

Picked up the blackouts yesterdays. They are very nice in person. Can't wait to ball in them later this week to see how they compare to my white/blacks.

Still holding out hope that the 2011s hit NikeID....

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

wonder if all these green shoes will release together in that "highlighter pack". that would be a busy day. these, the penny 1, foams and who knows what else

maybe they are related to the nba green initiative that happens every year and is going on this week. 

http://www.nba.com/green/mission.html

i think so too
grin.gif
 last sunday game between the nuggets and lakers alot people were wearing the electric green foam pros and addidas green all-stars
grin.gif

Off topic but really can't help but LOL at the NBA Go Green movement.   Wearing green shoes doesn't really bring attention to the subject but maybe if they all traded their Escalades and Bentleys for some electric cars, people might actually follow their example but then I woke up and realized we are talking about the NBA.  SHOW ME THE MONEY +*@%+

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

maybe they are related to the nba green initiative that happens every year and is going on this week. 

http://www.nba.com/green/mission.html

i think so too
grin.gif
 last sunday game between the nuggets and lakers alot people were wearing the electric green foam pros and addidas green all-stars
grin.gif
yeah i saw that game too, i think it was ty lawson wearing the foams.  i know in the previous game (spurs) that day they were also wearing green shoes.

Back
Top Bottom